AI 2023. Meet ChatGPT. - page 55

That's it, no need, it's already been transferred. Didn't know I started a firm :)))))))

Vitaly Murlenko #:
That's it, no need, it's already been transferred. Didn't know I started a firm :)))))))
Now you know 😀

Vitaly Murlenko #:
Here https://www.microsoft.com/ru-ru/edge?form=MA13FJ you can download a browser with built-in artificial intelligence from Microsoft.

Thanks, but beyond the waiting list not everyone can get past that. Some Utube bloggers already have access, but ordinary users can only ask the chat room predefined questions. By signing up to the waitlist you can see what its interface and answers look like. Also interesting:)

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:
h ttps://you.com/

And there are less geo restrictions, I signed up using google soap and didn't check the geo binding. And GPT was more strict.

Is everyone having trouble inserting posts into the thread?

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:
h ttps://you.com/

Asked him recently to talk about Aristotle's Categories. He started by saying that the work consists of ten chapters (not fifteen, as in fact). I must have confused them with the names of the categories. Nothing good came out in the end.

Valeriy Yastremskiy #:
Does everyone's posts are not inserted into the topic properly?

It seems to be inserted, but not immediately displayed.

Реter Konow #:
Understanding.

Western media channels are hype about OpenAI's ChatGPT and Microsoft's new Bing search engine based on it. And Midjorney and Stable Diffusion? These things are really impressive (I'll check if there's info on them on YouTube).

People consider it a breakthrough in the field of artificial intelligence and it's hard to ignore the scale of innovation that is entering our daily lives.

Try using these things and share your impressions.
I doubt that using this nonsense will be profitable.

Konstantin Erin #:
I doubt that using this nonsense will be profitable.

In this topic we discuss advanced technologies in the field of artificial intelligence. This particular topic has nothing to do with profits. Accept that as a fact. )

Aleksey Nikolayev #:

Asked him recently to talk about Aristotle's Categories. He began by saying that the work consists of ten chapters (not fifteen, as in fact). I must have confused them with the names of categories. Nothing good came out in the end.

It turns out to be something like a generalised database, which may give an inaccurate extract on the necessary topic, each point of which will have to be clarified

a lot of people have to use it and participate in additional learning by rating the answers

Google and Yandex can probably do a better job.

it is not clear what kind of learning error this GPT has in general, not to mention the tonnes of unreliable information that could get into the training.