AI 2023. Meet ChatGPT. - page 176

Реter Konow #:
It's an interesting thing to be pinched. ))) There is no word "first" in my post.

Many people live in the past. Proud of ancestral achievements as their own.
🤷🏻‍♂️

Sergey Gridnev #:
Many people live in the past. Proud of their ancestors' achievements as their own.
🤷🏻‍♂️
I didn't mean to offend anyone. I watched the moon landing live (WION channel on YouTube) and was overwhelmed with emotion. Such an event is likely to be seen only once in a lifetime. PM Modi, in the English part of his speech, addressed the world and said that this success belongs not only to India but to all of humanity. I liked this thought and decided to congratulate all those who are able to rejoice not only in their own victories but also in the victories of others. All the more so because, to some extent, they are also their own.

Реter Konow #:
It's an interesting thing to be pinched. ))) There is no word "first" in my post.

that's right, you can hardly call Jamaica a space power.....

and about the "big win for all mankind"... what big win? mankind has been flying into space and landing on the surface of space bodies other than earth for a long time.

Sergey Gridnev #:
Many people live in the past. Proud of their ancestors' achievements as their own.
🤷🏻‍♂️
There is a lot to be proud of, both ancestors' achievements and current achievements. and some people have nothing to be proud of and that is sad.

The Indians are good, of course, but if you look into the history of the Indian space programme, you will find out that their success is not entirely theirs. But that's not something we talk about nowadays, is it?

Andrey Dik #:
The Indians are good, of course, but if you look into the history of the Indian space programme, you will find out that their success is not entirely theirs. But we don't talk about that nowadays, do we?
No, it's not.
In today's technological world, everyone depends on everyone else.

Sergey Gridnev #:
No, it isn't.
In today's technological world, everyone depends on everyone else.

Really? ))))

and some people consider iPhones to be the achievement of one particular country rather than the pinnacle of humanity's achievements)))).

and if the USSR made a huge contribution to modern cosmonautics, then this is an achievement of all mankind, not the USSR in particular. in my opinion, it's one-sided.

I'll repeat for the slow ones: PM Modi said: this is a success for ALL humanity.

Реter Konow #:
I repeat for the slow ones: PM Modi said: this is a success of ALL mankind.
To clarify for the slow: Modi could not have said otherwise, otherwise he would have lied, because success does not belong to India in this case.

Andrey Dik #:
To clarify for the slow: Modi could not have said otherwise, otherwise he would have lied, because success does not belong to India in this case.
So what are you proving here?