AI 2023. Meet ChatGPT. - page 177

Реter Konow #:
So what are you trying to prove?

There is no point in proving anything to you, and it has been clear for a long time. first of all, study the Turing machine for starters, so that you don't look like an ignoramus in your own thread.

Andrey Dik #:

There is no point in proving anything to you, and it has been clear for a long time. first of all, study the Turing machine for starters, so that you don't look like an ignoramus in your own thread.

Okay, let me rephrase: who and what do you want to prove?

Реter Konow #:
Ok, I'll rephrase: to whom and what do you want to prove?

why do you have to prove obvious and known to everyone (except you) truths? I don't see the point.)))
I couldn't pass by your another stupidity, the thread is interesting and you spoil it with your ignorant posts.

Andrey Dik #:

why do you need to prove obvious and known to everyone (except you) truths? I don't see the point.))))
I couldn't pass by your stupidity, the thread is interesting and you spoil it with your ignorant posts.
I think you have an itch in one place.
Just an observation. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Andrey Dik #:

why do you need to prove obvious and known to everyone (except you) truths? I don't see the point.))))
I couldn't pass by your another stupidity, the thread is interesting and you spoil it with your ignorant posts.
Why don't you answer the essence of the question? Who and what were you trying to prove now?

Andrey Dik #:
The first moon landing and the first soft landing did not belong to India, for the record.

Let us remember that just a few days before India, Luna-25 landed on the Moon.

Dmitry Fedoseev #:

Let us remember, just days before India, Luna-25 landed on the moon.

The huge number of launches by the USSR and the Russian Federation could not be ignored by India, which is actively cooperating with our country in the field of cosmonautics.

India uses its own carriers, this is their great success, few powers can boast of this.

Реter Konow #:
Why don't you answer the actual question? Who and what were you trying to prove now?

I have to answer you something? Why should I, if you don't think it's necessary to do it to me? I asked you many questions, which you not only didn't try to answer, but on the contrary, you always go off into some rubbish.

You wanted to show scenarios of a possible "AI uprising" and where is it? You have nothing to say after you found out that you can't do it because you don't know the basics of machine calculations? You are always like this everywhere. if you don't understand and don't know something, don't get involved in it, study the topic first.

Andrey Dik #:

I have to answer you something? Why should I, if you don't think it's necessary for me? I've asked you many questions, to which you not only don't try to answer, but on the contrary, you always go off into some rubbish.

You wanted to show scenarios of a possible "AI uprising" and where is it? You have nothing to say after you found out that you can't do it because you don't know the basics of machine calculations? You are always like this everywhere. If you don't understand and don't know something, don't get involved in it, study the topic first.

OK, answer - are you happy for our common success?))))))))) I'm happy, aren't I? That's what I had to prove. )))

Реter Konow #:
Okay, answer this - are you happy for our mutual success?)))))) I'm happy, aren't I? That's what I had to prove. )))

see how cleverly you jump from questions?))) so it's not for you to demand answers.

Yes, of course I am happy about our common success with India, I have Indian friends, I congratulated them on the momentous occasion.