AI 2023. Meet ChatGPT. - page 146

I think I found it. On page 123, we got to the discussion on the topic of information from the post of one participant, who for some reason dropped out of the discussion. Perhaps it was his post that triggered the argument. It would be interesting to hear his opinion on the topic.))

Peter

when you find yourself something

again, you're wasting your time on this.

dumb thinking, is it or isn't it.

GigaChat. Russian-language ChatGPT from Sber.
GigaChat — нейросетевая модель от Сбера на русском языке
GigaChat — нейросетевая модель от Сбера на русском языке
  • developers.sber.ru
Здравствуйте, Я пишу вам в связи с вашим запросом на предоставление дополнительных фотографий для вашего проекта. Я хотела бы уточнить, какие именно фотографии вам нужны и в каком формате они должны быть? Если у вас есть какие-либо конкретные требования или предпочтения относительно того, какие фотографии должны быть включены в ваш пакет...

Lilita Bogachkova #:
GigaChat. Sber's Russian-language ChatGPT.

GigaChat

lynxntech #:

Peter

Don't worry about Peter, he has everything not bad as it is) Siberian guys are successful and persistent) His past topics showed it)))). I like this thread very much, and Peter definitely does not have much from Automat, if only persistence).

Ivan Butko #:

Gigachad

Gigachado))))

Valeriy Yastremskiy #:

Don't worry about Pyotr, he has everything not bad as it is) Siberian guys are successful and persistent) His past threads showed it)))) I like this thread very much, and Petr definitely has little from Automat, if only persistence).

In his threads he was told differently.

And again he's up to something, I don't see anything interesting for him yet.

I see him as one of the assistant designers.

Here he's in the wrong place for the umpteenth time.

lynxntech #:

in his threads told him otherwise.

and he's up to something again, so far I don't see anything interesting for him.

I don't think most people in different threads will find anything interesting or useful, or maybe even just be able to understand, it doesn't mean anything. No, it doesn't. And advice is better to keep to yourself :)

Valeriy Yastremskiy #:

I don't think most people will find anything interesting or useful in the different threads, or even just be able to understand, it doesn't mean anything. No, it doesn't. And it's better to keep the advice to yourself :)

He was told everything, and then he admitted it when he was convinced after publication.

I still can't understand how stupid he had to be.

ChatGPT might be interesting

I highly recommend not doing business with Peter.