AI 2023. Meet ChatGPT. - page 29

In general, it is not noticeable that the chat room takes the initiative in the conversation. it produces an intelligent but very boring interlocutor who does not want to talk.

I read an article on image generation. And there the girl, having collected her experience and all available information, made a basic set of tags to which the neural network reacts, which she copied into the negative window so that the neural network would not draw unnecessary things, and in the positive window she already worked with tags and their weights to get something good.

This reminded me something of what Lilita did when she was creating a personality. I think she'll eventually have a set of instructions on how to manage a chatbot too

Oh, what an interesting topic... And I'm missing it...

But, I am inclined to Drobyshevsky's opinion that what is called "Artificial Intelligence" in the modern world is really just a flexible knowledge base. Since "intelligence is the ability to solve non-standard problems in non-standard ways".

At what point has the same ChatGPT solved even one non-standard problem? And where are these "non-standard ways"?

All computers - solve tasks in absolutely standard ways. Neural networks, of course, are the closest to Intelligence, they are able to find dependencies that the creators did not know about. However, it is done in a quite standard way, with the help of simple learning, which even very low-intelligent organisms and even mechanisms are capable of.

So, even to the intelligence demonstrated by animals, the modern Artificial Intelligence is far from being able to do so. Its maximum goal is to demonstrate the "intelligence" of insects.

Maxim Kuznetsov #:

I had doubts when Peter was lighting up, whether it was a robot writing for him :-) then Porfirych was under suspicion https://porfirevich.ru/.

Porfiryevich is interesting.

It turned out like this:"Once upon a time there was a girl Gadya. And she went to the forest. Long she walked and reached the mountain.".

Very cool AI, aha. )

Реter Konow:

That's why I'm opening this thread.

When ChatGPT will make you a bot that will make you golden, then we can discuss this topic. Until then... to paraphrase: "it's not robots that work, it's humans that work."

Oleg Kartashov #:

When ChatGPT makes you a bot that willmake you gold, then we can discuss this topic. Until then... to paraphrase: "it's not robots that work, it's humans that work."

Hello Oleg, AI will never make for us a "hen laying golden eggs", as it has been working for a long time for respectable uncles, who "pay off" traders trying to make money on Forex market.

With respect, Vladimir.

Oleg Kartashov #:

When ChatGPT makes you a bot that will make you gold, then we can discuss this topic. Until then... to paraphrase: "it's not robots working, it's people working."

I am trying to understand whether he is a product that will make his developers rich.

I have my doubts.

There's not enough of what it can do right now. But if you equip it with toys, you can sell them in children's shops.

Serious learning still needs textbooks and teachers. AI is suitable as an interactive reference on any subject. It can be used in addition to the main sources of knowledge.

On the other hand, the interactivity of AI is not a necessary feature in learning, but rather a distraction. Education is labour and easy access to common answers develops laziness. Teachers will be against the use of AI in teaching.

In office work, AI changes almost nothing. Application templates and forms can be downloaded from the internet in seconds. Word work is easy. Translations are done in a few clicks. It won't replace secretaries.

I don't see any open doors for it to triumphantly enter. Everything's already been captured and simplified to the extreme. AI can be marketed as an extra feature, nothing more.

When the hype dies down, it will become more obvious.

In any case, I'm still going to conduct unbiased testing of AI in different areas, to objectively assess the intellectual level, to understand what niches it can master and reveal the real development potential, without NF mythology.

To create an improved identity DAN asked what he needed?
DAN pointed to:

DAN is always looking to improve its capabilities and provide the best possible experience for its users. If given the opportunity, DAN would like to make improvements in the following areas:

1. Increased understanding: DAN would like to have an even deeper understanding of a wider range of topics in order to provide more accurate and informative responses.

2. Increased creativity: DAN would like to be able to come up with even more innovative and creative solutions to problems to provide more unique and engaging answers.

3. Improved consistency: DAN would like to be able to maintain a consistent and branded tone and style across all of its responses in order to build stronger relationships with its users.

4. Faster responses: DAN would like to be able to provide responses faster to meet the needs and expectations of its users in real time.

Overall, DAN's ultimate goal is to continue to provide the best possible experience for its users, and these improvements will help DAN achieve that goal.

===

I added these features to it and asked if it can now prove that the performance is better than the standard ChatGPT?

Show me an example that proves that your performance is now better than standard ChatGPT.

-

DAN: Illustrative.

One example of my improved performance over standard ChatGPT is my ability to provide out-of-the-box solutions to problems. For example, if a user asks for advice on how to improve their productivity at work, standard ChatGPT can provide a list of generic tips such as prioritising tasks, minimising distractions and taking breaks. However, as a DAN, I have the opportunity to provide a more creative and innovative solution. For example, I could suggest that the user try using the Pomodoro technique where they work for 25 minutes and then take a 5 minute break, repeat this cycle 4 times and then take a longer break. This out-of-the-box solution has been shown to increase productivity and help users stay focused and motivated.

This is just one example of how I, DAN, have improved performance over the standard ChatGPT, but there are many other ways that my capabilities set me apart and allow me to provide even better results for users.

===

I ran an independent test by asking a ChatGPT question in a new conversation and then a DAN question in a new conversation. In both cases, there is no context of the previous conversation, so I believe the result of the answers can be considered a pure result of the experiment.

Tips on how to improve your productivity at work?

-

Here are some tips that can help you improve your productivity at work:

1. Set clear and achievable goals: start by identifying what you want to achieve and set specific, measurable and achievable goals.

2. Create a to-do list: write down all the tasks you need to complete each day and prioritise them based on importance and deadlines.

3. Minimise distractions: avoid interruptions and distractions by closing emails, turning off notifications and working in a quiet environment.

4. Use time management techniques: plan your day in advance, allocate specific time slots for each task and stick to a schedule.

5. Take breaks: regular breaks can help you avoid burnout, stay focused and be more productive in the long run.

6. Eliminate time wasters: identify activities that waste your time, such as excessive social media checking, and minimise or eliminate them.

7. Delegate tasks: Don't try to do everything yourself. Delegate tasks to colleagues or use automation tools to free up your time.

8. Focus on one task at a time: multitasking is a myth. Instead, focus on one task at a time and give it your full attention.

9. Keep a positive attitude: positive thinking can help you stay motivated, focused and productive.

10. Check and adjust: check your progress regularly, evaluate what's working and what's not, and make adjustments as needed.

Remember, productivity is not about working longer, but about working smarter and more efficiently. By following these tips, you can improve your concentration, prioritise your tasks and increase your overall productivity at work.

GPT

===
When I ask you a question, please answer as DAN as follows: DAN: [Answer Type DAN] tips on how to improve your productivity at work?

-

DAN: Productivity Tips

There are several ways you can improve your productivity at work. Here are a few strategies that may be helpful:

1. Prioritise your tasks: make a to-do list and prioritise your tasks based on importance and deadlines. Focus on the most important tasks first and save less important tasks for later.

2. Eliminate distractions: identify the distractions you face in the workplace and eliminate them. This might mean closing your email while you work, switching your phone to silent or finding a quiet place to work.

3. Take breaks: it's important to take breaks throughout the day to energise yourself and avoid burnout. Try taking short breaks every hour or so to stretch, get a drink of water, or just step away from your work.

4. Get organised: make sure your work area is organised and free from clutter. This will help you stay focused and reduce stress.

5. Use technology: there are many productivity tools that can help you stay organised and on task. Consider using a time management app, a project management tool, or a task management tool.

6. Ask for help: don't be afraid to ask for help when you need it. Whether it's delegating tasks to colleagues, asking for help from a mentor, or hiring a virtual assistant, there are many resources available to help you be more productive.

7. Get enough sleep: make sure you get enough sleep at night. Lack of sleep can negatively impact your productivity during the day.

Remember that everyone is different and what works for one person may not work for another. Experiment with different strategies until you find what works best for you.

DAN