installation problem. - page 5

Sergey Golubev #:

I found the name of the broker on your screenshot, went to their website and I found that they are not proposing MT5 for Mac (for Windows only):

So what now I can’t have trade assistant on this account correct?

Lewis Harrison #:

I do not know ...
Because it is recommended to download/install MT5 from the broker in case of some abnormal situation which can not be fixed in easy way.

-------------------

Did you check the clock on your PC?

Check that the date and time are correct and the time zone on your computer is correct.

-------------------

You can contact to the service desk and post them the link to this thread (post about how to contact) but I see that the service desk already asked the question on your thread on page #2 of the thread ... anyway - you can try.

-------------------

or you can refund but refund will come to your MQL5 forum profile (not to Visa/Mastercard/paypal for example) so you can use this fund to buy something else from the Market, or to subscribe to the signal, or to order some tool/indicator/robot in Freelance service.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

We need a refund for a signal service cancelled within 24 hours as dont want the service

Eleni Anna Branou, 2020.12.05 09:39

Also if you cancel ... purchase within 7 days, without having activated it, you will also get a refund.

Auto Renew off on subscription but still renew
Auto Renew off on subscription but still renew
  • Ka Lun Chung
  • www.mql5.com
I turned off the auto renew several days ago but it still auto renew today. How to cancal and back refund...

Lewis Harrison #:
Did you open any demo account (look at one of my previous post with screenshots) - just to check: is it the broker blocking you access to the Market, or not broker?

Sergey Golubev #:
Did you open any demo account (look at one of my previous post with screenshots) - just to check: is it the broker blocking you access to the Market, or not broker?
I didn’t check sorry… you thinks it’s worth doing? 

Lewis Harrison #:
I didn’t check sorry… you thinks it’s worth doing? 

Yes.
Because it was many cases that the brokers banned the Market.
But as this purchase is per computer so you can open the other demo account and install it (if possible).

Yes, it was many cases like that: the brokers banned the Market, etc ... and they do not tell about it ... so there are some threads with more pages than your thread here for example :)

-------------------

You can try. Because if the task is to install so it does not matter about which broker and which trading account (because this purchase is not per trading account; it is per your computer with your username).

Sergey Golubev #:

Yes.
Because it was many cases that the brokers banned the Market.
But as this purchase is per computer so you can open the other demo account and install it (if possible).

Yes, it was many cases like that: the brokers banned the Market, etc ... and they do not tell about it ... so there are some threads with more pages than your thread here for example :)

-------------------

You can try. Because if the task is to install so it does not matter about which broker and which trading account (because this purchase is not per trading account; it is per your computer with your username).

Do I need a VPS? Someone just told me I need a VPS for this. 

Lewis Harrison #:
Do I need a VPS? Someone just told me I need a VPS for this. 
MQL5 VPS is for auto-trading (to trade by EA/robots) and/or for signal subscription.
In case of your product ... no idea as it is not automatically traded; and in your case - you may need some other/external VPS (Windows for example).

Lewis Harrison #:

No help then?

Please address to Servicedesk.

Use Contacts and request,  create a request, choose MQL5 Market category, then Buyer, then Other question. 

Contact Us
Contact Us
  • www.mql5.com
Send your messages and see the history of your requests to the mql5.com support team even if you are not registered on the website.