EA did not close a trade.

One of the EA's I use uses grid trading.

Recently it closed all trades excluding one. It is relatively in a large drawdown. Why did not it close? Same EA on 10K and 5K accounts closed all trades. But in the 200K trade it did not close. I changed the magic number. Can it be because of that? Attached is the statement. Thank you!....

Files:
Statement.zip  10 kb

You can upload the source code of your EA, and experienced traders/coders may help.
If not (if no one helps in your thread) so you may consider to use Freelance service for any changes in EA.
Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
  • www.mql5.com
The largest freelance service with MQL5 application developers

Sergey Golubev #:
You can upload the source code of your EA, and experienced traders/coders may help.
If not (if no one helps in your thread) so you may consider to use Freelance service for any changes in EA.

Thank you Sergey.

Ed:

One of the EA's I use uses grid trading.

Recently it closed all trades excluding one. It is relatively in a large drawdown. Why did not it close? Same EA on 10K and 5K accounts closed all trades. But in the 200K trade it did not close. I changed the magic number. Can it be because of that? Attached is the statement. Thank you!....

We will not be able to assist if we can not see what your code looks like, there might be a syntax problem, logic, statements, functions...who knows. Its like saying my car wont start when i turn the key, Anything might be wrong...Upload your source code by replying to this comment, use the Alt+S and paste your code. We will take a look, if we can assist and spot the problem, we will help you. Otherwise you can go to the freelance section and create a job there so that a coder can assist

If you changed magic number of the EA it's very probable that's the cause.

EA usually handles trades only with its own magic number...

Fabio Cavalloni #:
If you changed magic number of the EA it's very probable that's the cause.

EA usually handles trades only with its own magic number...

Thank you all friends.

Fabio, yes I changed the magic number and this should be the reason. I closed the trade manually.