Compilation of MQL5 programmes with AVX / AVX2 + FMA3 / AVX512 + FMA3 instruction set from build 3902 - page 9

Maxim Kuznetsov #:

write a generator that makes such a flow, which, for example, Dimitrievsky will not distinguish from a natural series...

that's exactly why you can't use generators. Because there are none :-)) And those that do exist are a deliberate deception.

PS/ this is the second half of the grail: the first is the actual algorithm based on the available rows, the second is the generation of an identical row. They are connected. Solve one, get the second

There are interesting solutions and ideas in this direction. The topic for experiments is vast here.

Shalem Loritsch #:

I have noticed that computers running only MetaTester 5 continue to use the simple AVX build, while my computer running the full version of the MetaTrader 5 terminal loads the AVX2 builds. If I manually copy the EXE file, MetaTester 5 then runs the AVX2 build (noted in the log files) until the next automatic update, at which point it reverts to the simple AVX build. Shouldn't the Live Update MetaTester 5 download the appropriate build for my PC, in this case the AVX2 version?

(original English): I noticed that PCs running just MetaTester 5 have continued running the plain AVX build, while my PC running the full MetaTrader 5 terminal downloads the AVX2 builds.If I manually copy over the EXE file, MetaTester 5 will then run the AVX2 build (noted in its log files) until the next time it automatically updates, at which time it reverts back to the plain AVX build. Shouldn't MetaTester 5's Live Update be pulling the appropriate build for my PC, which in this case is the AVX2 version?

We are preparing an upgrade of the public network to avx2 version.

It will be ready by next week.

Renat Fatkhullin #:

Our tests showed:

1. Switching from the MSVC compiler to Clang/LLVM gives an overall increase of up to 25% - just such a monstrous increase, Google about the Chrome build similarly claimed

Does this mean that a native client for linux is possible in the near future?

DrSky #:

Does this mean that a native client for linux is possible soon?

No. There is no connection.

Renat Fatkhullin #:
No. There's no connection.

Are there any plans for a cross platform client?

DrSky #:

Are there any plans for a cross platform client?

No.

b4029. It's like scripts became 20-50% faster to count.

is there an option to specify AVX for the compiler command line?
> MetaEditor64.exe /compile:1.mq5

Eugene Piatenko #:

is there an option to specify AVX for the compiler command line?
> MetaEditor64.exe /compile:1.mq5

metaeditor64.exe /?

----------------------------------

Usage:

metaeditor64.exe /compile: "path" [/include: "path"] [/project] [/log] [/s]

/compile: "path" - source file, folder or project file path

/project - compile project file

/include: "path" - path to MQL4\MQL5 folder

/log - create compilation log file

/s - check a programme syntax without compilation

Rorschach #:
I've seen tests that AVX 512 speeds up to 30%.

Speed up what? Browser performance? :)