Compilation of MQL5 programmes with AVX / AVX2 + FMA3 / AVX512 + FMA3 instruction set from build 3902 - page 8

Renat Fatkhullin #:

By installing Visual Studio, you will be able to compile C/C++ files directly into MetaEditor.

For example, it allows you to easily compile EXE files or DLL libraries directly as part of MQL5 projects/catalogues:

+++

cool!

how to place such projects in the market, will the market adjustments be made?

I mostly have projects that include SI accessories.

I need to sell, I can't )))

Renat Akhtyamov #:

+++

cool!

how to put such projects in the market, will there be adjustments to the market?

I have mostly projects that include FOI accessories.

I need to sell, I can't )))

In the Market only EX5 programmes without DLL.

Renat Fatkhullin #:

All these innovations of the extended instruction set AVX / AVX2 + FMA3 / AVX512 + FMA3
apply only to vector, matrix types ?

Or for regular arrays (multidimensional arrays) will these instructions also be involved?

Roman #:

All these innovations of the extended instruction set AVX / AVX2 + FMA3 / AVX512 + FMA3
apply only to vector, matrix types ?

Or for regular arrays (multidimensional arrays) will these instructions also be involved?

And for arrays (and other entities) we will start applying them too.

It is the explicit switch to separate versions of AVX and AVX2 programs that will allow us to loosen our hands and concentrate on implementing advanced optimisation techniques. There will be more optimisations in the next releases - this is work for a year ahead.

MetaTrader VPS Hosting is fully on AVX2 versions.

MetaTrader 5 terminals in the cloud run immediately in AVX2 builds:

Windows Server 2022 build 20348 on Xen, 32 x AMD EPYC 7542 32-Core, AVX2, 61 / 71 Gb memory, 149 / 255 Gb disk, admin, GMT+1

0 errors, 0 warnings, 10953 msec elapsed, cpu='AVX2 + FMA3' 1 1
please add the local compilation completion time to the compiler log.

I've seen tests that AVX 512 speeds up to 30% faster

Renat Fatkhullin MetaTrader 5 terminals in the cloud run immediately in AVX2 builds:

Windows Server 2022 build 20348 on Xen, 32 x AMD EPYC 7542 32-Core, AVX2, 61 / 71 Gb memory, 149 / 255 Gb disk, admin, GMT+1

I have noticed that computers running only MetaTester 5 continue to use the simple AVX build, while my computer running the full version of the MetaTrader 5 terminal loads the AVX2 builds. If I manually copy the EXE file, MetaTester 5 then runs the AVX2 build (noted in the log files) until the next automatic update, at which point it reverts to the simple AVX build. Shouldn't the Live Update MetaTester 5 download the appropriate build for my PC, in this case the AVX2 version?

(original English): I noticed that PCs running just MetaTester 5 have continued running the plain AVX build, while my PC running the full MetaTrader 5 terminal downloads the AVX2 builds.If I manually copy over the EXE file, MetaTester 5 will then run the AVX2 build (noted in its log files) until the next time it automatically updates, at which time it reverts back to the plain AVX build. Shouldn't MetaTester 5's Live Update be pulling the appropriate build for my PC, which in this case is the AVX2 version?

Some trading terminals of other developers have quote generators for optimisation, such as Monte Carlo - should we expect such a thing in MT5?

These methods allow testing of EA settings in a cycle, without any intermediate semi-manual history generation, which speeds up the evaluation process.

With the right approach, it can be a useful thing in machine learning.

Aleksey Vyazmikin trading terminals from other developers have quote generators for optimisation, such as Monte Carlo - should we expect something similar in MT5?

These methods allow testing the EA settings in a cycle, without any intermediate half-handed history generation, which speeds up the evaluation process.

With the right approach, it can be a useful thing in machine learning.

write a generator that makes such a flow, which, for example, Dimitrievsky will not distinguish from a natural series....

that's roughly why you can't use generators. Because there are none :-)) And those that do exist are a deliberate deception.

PS/ this is the second half of the grail: the first is the actual algorithm on the available series, the second is generation of an identical series. They are connected. Solve one, get the second