Exchange FREE product to PAID

I'm sorry if this isn't the right forum, but I couldn't find information about my question anywhere.

I have some FREE products in the marketplace. If I exchange them for "paid" products, what would happen to the users who have already downloaded them and are using them? Will the products stop working?

I appreciate any help in this regard.

David Ben Svaiter:

I'm sorry if this isn't the right forum, but I couldn't find information about my question anywhere.

I have some FREE products in the marketplace. If I exchange them for "paid" products, what would happen to the users who have already downloaded them and are using them? Will the products stop working?

I appreciate any help in this regard.

they will be able to use them , don't know what happens to the number of activations .

Also the reviews they left will be obscured after some hours.

I asked the same question some time ago: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/455048

I don't know exactly what would happen though because I haven't experimented with it. Once set to paid, either they get the minimum activations (5) or whatever amount you put in first (which can be changed 24h later but won't have effect after that).

Free product activations
Free product activations
  • www.mql5.com
Let's say you get a market product for free, and later on its price changes to some amount (so now it has a limited amount of activations...

Lorentzos Roussos #:

they will be able to use them , don't know what happens to the number of activations .

Also the reviews they left will be obscured after some hours.

Thank you Lorentzos.

Manuel Alejandro Cercos Perez #:

I asked the same question some time ago: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/455048

I don't know exactly what would happen though because I haven't experimented with it. Once set to paid, either they get the minimum activations (5) or whatever amount you put in first (which can be changed 24h later but won't have effect after that).

Thank you Manuel - I'll read it asap.