Help needed. EA not trading on VPS or locally

Hey folks,

I hope you can help me out, because I'm at a loss here.

Here's my problem:

I make an EA on fxdreema (I can't code). Simple trading strategy, nothing fancy, involving some EMAs and price breaking though one of them by some minimum distance. Simple trade management with a trailing stop being triggered at X amount of profit. Simple, nothing fancy or overly complex.

Multiple backtests in MT4 on 2 instruments and 2 timeframes. EA performs beatifully.

Apply EA to chart. Tick AllowLivetrading. Untick AllowDllimport. Allow trading in both directions

Backtest again from charts. Beatiful performance

Migrate succesfully to VPS.
VPS started. Ping distance to broker appr. 1 millisecond.

Watch the charts in realtime, see entry conditions clearly being met aaaaaand..

Nothing. No trades are being taken on VPS.

Stop VPS. Allow live trading locally.
Watch charts in realtime. See entryconditions clearly being met.

Nothing. No trades placed locally either.

Try all of the above several times, also with alternative entry conditions and money management.

Backtest working fine each time.

Livetrading... nothing. No trades placed either on VPS or locally.

At no point, any sign of errors or other explanations (that I can identify) in journals and logs.

What am I missing? 

Thank you

Please, don't request help for "generated" code. Any advice given, you will be unable to understand, or implement. So, it will be useless ...

The following is a boiler-plate answer for all such cases ...

• Usually people who can't code don't receive free help on this forum.
  • If you show your attempts and describe your problem clearly, you will most probably receive an answer from the community. Use the CODE button (Alt-S) when inserting code.
  • To learn MQL programming, you can research the many available Articles on the subject, or examples in the Codebase, as well as reference the online Book and Documentation
  • If you do not want to learn to code, that is not a problem. You can either look at the Codebase if something free already exists, or in the Market for paid products (also sometimes free). However, recommendations or suggestions for Market products are not allowed on the forum, so you will have to do your own research.
  • Finally, you also have the option to hire a programmer in the Freelance section.
Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
  • www.mql5.com
The largest freelance service with MQL5 application developers

Fernando Carreiro #:

Please, don't request help for "generated" code. Any advice given, you will be unable to understand, or implement. So, it will be useless ...

The following is a boiler-plate answer for all such cases ...

• Usually people who can't code don't receive free help on this forum.
  • If you show your attempts and describe your problem clearly, you will most probably receive an answer from the community. Use the CODE button (Alt-S) when inserting code.
  • To learn MQL programming, you can research the many available Articles on the subject, or examples in the Codebase, as well as reference the online Book and Documentation
  • If you do not want to learn to code, that is not a problem. You can either look at the Codebase if something free already exists, or in the Market for paid products (also sometimes free). However, recommendations or suggestions for Market products are not allowed on the forum, so you will have to do your own research.
  • Finally, you also have the option to hire a programmer in the Freelance section.
Ok, thank you.

I will see if I can learn to write a similar code myself, so that I can qualify for requesting help. 
That being said, I don't believe the problem is in the generated code, though, as I have used fxdreema generated code before with success. 

Anders Revald #: That being said, I don't believe the problem is in the generated code, though, as I have used fxdreema generated code before with success. 

This forum is littered with posts about problems with FXDreema EAs and other such generators.