why mt5 or mt4 charts and cursor are lagging when zoom out or run on multiple instances - page 2

Nikolai Semko #:

This is weird. Most likely the problem is not in MT5.

On my laptop for 700 USD, two terminals work without lags:

lagging heavy here

Files:
Animation.gif  2080 kb

Alexander Atilla Kallai #:

its on performance mode, running 2 external screens at 4k. hardware is powerful enough. 8 gb rtx 3060 32 gigs of memory 11th i7 and so on.. 

nice. very nice setup. But a lappy is still a lappy. It must be running quite hot with the multiple external screens. Maybe the cpu is throttling. You can search Mrs. Google for setting to force winblows to stop throttling, but being a laptop, I wouldnt recommend it, but i reckon that is what could be happening.

lagging heavy here

If you remove all the indicators that you have on the animated GIF, including in the subwindow, will the lags still persist?

If yes, then there are no ideas, since there is some kind of conflict in the drivers or software.

lagging heavy here

does the lag only happen when you are using the external monitors?

What model is the lappy? I am already researching razer for customers. maybe i can do some googling.

Revo Trades #:
already researching razer for customers. maybe i can do some go

its an 2022 razer advanced 11 i7 geforce 3060 8 gb 32 gigs. temp is ok qwith 70c cpu usage is at 3% with mt5 windows. its just lagging.. when i go to 1080 resolution its almost gone but still visible. yes its lagging on single screen laptop as well. everytime its on 4k and maxed out zoom its going bad. ctrader and every other platform has no issues.. ive checked and researched and some people say its cuz mt5 is still GDI based and windows dropped native gdi support after windows 7. 

Nikolai Semko #:

If you remove all the indicators that you have on the animated GIF, including in the subwindow, will the lags still persist?

If yes, then there are no ideas, since there is some kind of conflict in the drivers or software.

yes still very laggy and thats just emas nothing fancy. empty chart as well

also happened to mac book pro m1 max with parralels. tried it with my buddies gaming pc same issue. mt4 has a bit lag but almost no visible

it almost looks like the mt5 window is a kind of emulation lol

it almost looks like the mt5 window is a kind of emulation lol

so confirming this with friends as well.. they all have the same issue seems like a bad bug in mt5 slowing down that bad in execution

I am experiencing the same issue. When I close MT5 my laptop works fine. No lag at all. When I launch MT5 again the mouse lag starts immediately. I am not using any indicators, nor do I have any objects on my single instance. 

- MT5 recently did an update so is it possible that it is due to the patch?

- Is there a way to rollback to the older version? It didn't seem to happen with the older version. (currently running build 4153 - Jan 22)

- Does anyone know if they are aware of the issue and working on updating again?

(Apologies for all the questions)