How to evaluate Commercial Experts before purchasing

Hello Community,

i just figuring out, what expert in the market is might really suitable for me.

So far, could not get the demo installation to create a single trade.

Instead i get various errors, like 

2024.01.16 17:34:12.377 Core 01 2021.08.01 00:00:18   CTrade::OrderSend: market buy 10.00 EURUSD sl: 1.05699 tp: 1.22699 [market closed]

and EURUSD ticking (i mean, it is a symbol that ticks nearly always), or 

2024.01.16 17:34:12.377 Core 01 2021.08.01 00:00:54   cannot load indicator 'Commodity Channel Index' [4804]

but the CCI works fine when you attach it to the chart.

I am aware, that these errors expert specific, just want to give an impression.

I installed 3 expert so far and none of them create a single trade.

Contacting the developer over his website, like in case of [product name redacted], i get no answer.

And in the market i can't contact developer before having purchased.

What are my options to backtest an expert, before purchasing?
Thank you

chinaski: And in the market i can't contact developer before having purchased.

Of course you can contact the seller before purchasing. Go to their profile and send a private message.

Some may require that you first place a friend request before messaging them, but that is not that difficult.

Also, please note, that the forum can only be used for general purpose discussions about market products or signal services.

So, don't mention any products or sellers by name.

Fernando Carreiro #:

Of course you can contact the seller before purchasing. Go to their profile and send a private message.

Some may require that you first place a friend request before messaging them, but that is not that difficult.

Also, please note, that the forum can only be used for general purpose discussions about market products or signal services.

So, don't mention any products or sellers by name.

Sorry, forgot to login. When you logged in, you can sent private message. Thank you.