Experts: No Loss EA - No Indicator, No Price Action strategy for MetaTrader 4 - page 6

bukzzy01 #:
Hi Bucket thanks for your reply and thanks for sharing your result. The result are looking really nice.  Please I am interested in the your modified version of No Loss EA, please can you share the file with me. I would really appreciate it. Thanks in advance

Hi bukzzy01.  Here are the mq4 code and ex4 files.  To avoid confusion with 'NoLoss' I have re-named them 'MultiTrader'.  Please keep in mind that it's still under development, because I add things whenever I get new ideas for improvements.  As I write, my balance is now £1740.30 so the good news continues although I am getting a little concerned with the margin level.  I am quite an experienced trader and programmer (MT4 only) and I am happy to help wherever I can with advice and/or explanations.

I am sharing the programme files on the strict understanding that they are used without liability to the author.  In other words, all risk lies with the user.

Many thanks for your support.

Files:
MultiTrader.mq4  57 kb

Bonjour de France. Comment se procurer les versions mifiées ? Merci pour votre travail.

Buckets #:

Hi bukzzy01.  Here are the mq4 code and ex4 files.  To avoid confusion with 'NoLoss' I have re-named them 'MultiTrader'.  Please keep in mind that it's still under development, because I add things whenever I get new ideas for improvements.  As I write, my balance is now £1740.30 so the good news continues although I am getting a little concerned with the margin level.  I am quite an experienced trader and programmer (MT4 only) and I am happy to help wherever I can with advice and/or explanations.

I am sharing the programme files on the strict understanding that they are used without liability to the author.  In other words, all risk lies with the user.

Many thanks for your support.

Wow I can see your improved version is really working well for you so far, good work Buckets. Thanks so much for sharing the file but it's giving me an error please find attached screenshot below, please what could be the issue. I would really appreciate your quick response
Files:
Untitled.png  63 kb

On back-testing this, it has unusually high drawdown, which can easily wipe accounts and lead to stopped trades. However its a good thing for those who aren't worried much about account equity and bal maintanance.

Isaki Dube #:
On back-testing this, it has unusually high drawdown, which can easily wipe accounts and lead to stopped trades. However its a good thing for those who aren't worried much about account equity and bal maintanance.
Hello Isaki please how did you get it to work because when I tried it it was giving me an error on the expert panel.  Please find attached screenshot below, please what could be the issue. I would really appreciate your quick response
Files:
Untitled.png  63 kb

bukzzy01 #:
Wow I can see your improved version is really working well for you so far, good work Buckets. Thanks so much for sharing the file but it's giving me an error please find attached screenshot below, please what could be the issue. I would really appreciate your quick response

Hi Bukzzy01.  The problem was that on new start-up it was trying to divide by the margin, which is zero until a trade is opened.  I think I've coded around that.  Here is the updated version.

Files:
MultiTrader.mq4  57 kb

@Buckets #: Hi Bukzzy01.  The problem was that on new start-up it was trying to divide by the margin, which is zero until a trade is opened.  I think I've coded around that.  Here is the updated version.

Please don't attach ".ex?" files. It is no longer allowed on the forum. Only attach the source code files.

please add trading off option to stop trades after recent trade closes

please add timefilter

please add option automatically modified lot lot/balance

Fernando Carreiro #:

Please don't attach ".ex?" files. It is no longer allowed on the forum. Only attach the source code files.

OK sorry.  Was not aware of that rule.  I will comply in future.

Isaki Dube #:

Hi Isaki Dube.  Are you referring to the original 'NoLoss' EA or my development from that called 'MultiTrader' ?