Experts: No Loss EA - No Indicator, No Price Action strategy for MetaTrader 4 - page 5

tested this with StrategyTester, €1000. on XAUUSD. Sofar it works flawlessly. 

Next is on a Demo acc.

Files:
Naamloos.png  13 kb

Dear Kommoju, Thanks for the great expert NoLoss. in my opinion you have created something very good. I have been dealing with Forex for a long time, but I have never come across anything this good. Not because there are no ideas, but because a long time ago I stopped buying hyped indicators and experts that do not work. I was going to skip NoLoss too, you offer it for free and I decided to try it out on a real account. In less than 24 hours with initial lot 1 cent on GBPUSD NoLoss earned $53. This is an excellent result. Your idea is very good, because you do not use indicators, and the result depends only on the volatility. Thank you again for the great software. Velizar of Bulgaria

Hello Kommoju,
And how to change Expert Id?

veveza4 #:
Dear Kommoju, Thanks for the great expert NoLoss. in my opinion you have created something very good. I have been dealing with Forex for a long time, but I have never come across anything this good. Not because there are no ideas, but because a long time ago I stopped buying hyped indicators and experts that do not work. I was going to skip NoLoss too, you offer it for free and I decided to try it out on a real account. In less than 24 hours with initial lot 1 cent on GBPUSD NoLoss earned $53. This is an excellent result. Your idea is very good, because you do not use indicators, and the result depends only on the volatility. Thank you again for the great software. Velizar of Bulgaria
Thank you for your compliment. I was surprised to learn that you earned over 50 dollars with an initial lotsize of 1 cent in 24 hours. I would be very happy if you could please share a screenshot of your account progress. If you don't mind.

veveza4 #:
Hello Kommoju,
And how to change Expert Id?

In the first version, there is no such option available for the EA. We are planning to release a more secure and updated version of this EA very shortly.

EZFYP #:

tested this with StrategyTester, €1000. on XAUUSD. Sofar it works flawlessly. 

Next is on a Demo acc.

Sure please do share the results and thank you for checking my EA

Buckets #:
I have tested the No Loss EA on demo account and have had very encouraging results.  I have taken the liberty to add the following to the code.  1) A user-input spread size limit, beyond which it takes no new entries.  2) A user-input "safety net" that sets the minimum equity level.  If the equity goes below that, the system closes all the trades and has to be re-started.  3) A user-input decision whether to close on Fridays to avoid a possible weekend gap and if so, at what local time?  4)  A user-input decision whether to print all the trade opening and closing reports.   I found that all the prints made it difficult to extract the fundamental data for analysis.  5) Modified screen output that shows, amongst other things, the current profit or loss of live trades by the symbol in question.  Useful if several pairs are being traded at the same time.   I hope that Kommoju Sahityananda Devi is agreeable to these modifications.  The substance and principles of the EA are unchanged.  I am now running the modified EA on a live account with so far good success.  It's still in an early stage, but is anybody interested in the modified version?   
Nice modification Buckets. The weekend gap affected my trades this week Monday cos I left my trades on from last week Friday. Please I am interested in the modified version of No Loss EA. Thanks, I would appreciate your quick response

bukzzy01 #:
Nice modification Buckets. The weekend gap affected my trades this week Monday cos I left my trades on from last week Friday. Please I am interested in the modified version of No Loss EA. Thanks, I would appreciate your quick response

Hi bukzzy01.  Since my previous post I have made a few more modifications, the main one being a module to detect if the PA is trending or not.  If there is a trend, the EA stops trading in 'NoLoss' style and starts trading in the direction of the trend, using the same 'NoLoss' principles.  This is illustrated in the attached screenshot.  I've also attached a chart of my progress, having started live trading yesterday on the modified system with a balance of just over $850.  You can see the trading statistics and I think a "trading edge" (strike rate minus the break-even rate) of 59% is excellent.  Much credit to the original author.  I've also attached a breakdown of the performance of each of the six pairs that I've been trying.   

Hi, thanks for sharing this EA with us. In your back test settings screen shot, looks like you have 2 pip profit and 5 pip (50pts) distance set, is this correct? Some of the other options are not turned on. Did you use these in your back testing? Also, is there any reason for the EA to open the two orders (buy/sell) but not close any when pip profit is reached (at 10, 15, 20 pips)? Thanks.

Buckets #:

Hi bukzzy01.  Since my previous post I have made a few more modifications, the main one being a module to detect if the PA is trending or not.  If there is a trend, the EA stops trading in 'NoLoss' style and starts trading in the direction of the trend, using the same 'NoLoss' principles.  This is illustrated in the attached screenshot.  I've also attached a chart of my progress, having started live trading yesterday on the modified system with a balance of just over $850.  You can see the trading statistics and I think a "trading edge" (strike rate minus the break-even rate) of 59% is excellent.  Much credit to the original author.  I've also attached a breakdown of the performance of each of the six pairs that I've been trying.   

Hi Bucket thanks for your reply and thanks for sharing your result. The result are looking really nice.  Please I am interested in the your modified version of No Loss EA, please can you share the file with me. I would really appreciate it. Thanks in advance