Not receiving verification SMS

I am trying to verify my cell number so that I can load some funds.

However, when selecting SMS, I don't receive it and when selecting Telegram Bot it reply with "There is no MQL5 Code for the phone number +27xxxxxxxxx" while counting down.

Not sure what I am doing wrong because it looks straight forward to me.

Files:
Capture.PNG  14 kb

There is one thread with the general advices about what to do:
What to do if I am not receiving the verification SMS from MQL5.com to my phone?

What to do if I am not receiving the verification SMS from MQL5.com to my phone?
  • www.mql5.com
Please check the following: Ensure network coverage is strong Ensure the mobile number/s are not in roaming (in that case delivery is not guarantee...

Yes, I have tried that with no success.

Signal is good.
Not roaming.
Phone has been restarted.
Nothing that blocks the SMS.

Tried both SMS and Telegram with no response.

Hello Dunmarie,

check if by any mistake you are running a VPN on the phone / laptop

however, are you trying to run this on a same account with previously registered on a different phone number ?

i dont receive any code for verification, how can i  contact support, what is their email ?  tried request chat, its useless

PhoenixAI #:
i dont receive any code for verification, how can i  contact support, what is their email ?  tried request chat, its useless

How to help?
If they are sending the code by sms but you are not receiving ... so it is something "on your side" (because you only know your mobile provider, your phone, your tariff, some limitations on your phone or on your tariff, and so on).
You can try to contact with the service desk (using this post as an example) asking them for advice for example ...

------------------------

The only information available is this thread/post with the general advice:

• www.mql5.com
Please check the following: Confirm that your phone provider permits the reception of international SMS messages. Ensure network coverage is strong...