Is it common to Buy Above and Sell Bellow with Bollinger bands ? - page 4

Fabio Cavalloni #:
This is what they claim to be and what (unfortunately) most of people think about them... It's surely a good fairy tale, the best they can tell to make them believeble.

They are earning money from people failing challenges and trading demo accounts, you can also disagree with this, but it's a fact.

Then, probably they are copying most profitable traders, but you will never know the exact money who they will invest for each one, and in the same time you cannot know if it's true or not basically because you don't need to know it.

As long as they mantains their strict rules, % of loosers traders will be more than % alerted by brokers (which is 70-75). It's also this, simple maths to understand their whole business can survive just thanks to this statistics, they don't need to risk any real penny.
Counter argument:

I know of three traders who are profitable on PropFirms. One if them is pulling 300% per week, with an 8 digit account. Let's simply assume the lowest possible profit on average of all three traders I personally know. 500k$ a week. How many failed challenges would that take? The cheapest challenge is somewhat 100$, the most expensive is around 1000$
So average would be 550$, right?

They would need, just to pay the lowest possible gains these three I know, 1000 failed challenges.

But, I also have insights to one of the PropFirms, and I know this is not how they operate.

I strongly suggest, you look at reputable PropFirms, like BabyPips or Fivers, or even FTMO. None of them work like you say.

Dominik Christian Egert #:
Counter argument:

I know of three traders who are profitable on PropFirms. One if them is pulling 300% per week, with an 8 digit account. Let's simply assume the lowest possible profit on average of all three traders I personally know. 500k$ a week. How many failed challenges would that take? The cheapest challenge is somewhat 100$, the most expensive is around 1000$
So average would be 550$, right?

They would need, just to pay the lowest possible gains these three I know, 1000 failed challenges.

But, I also have insights to one of the PropFirms, and I know this is not how they operate.

I strongly suggest, you look at reputable PropFirms, like BabyPips or Fivers, or even FTMO. None of them work like you say.

BaybyPips a PropFirms ?

Alain Verleyen #:
BaybyPips a PropFirms ?

Sorry for the confusion, I meant the foum on babypips and their threads about PropFirms... - Had a short-circuit in my brain while typing, obviously.