Tick trading - page 3

Alain Verleyen #:

Why did you remove your initial post ?

What should we do with this topic now ?

Some people does not respect neither their own time nor others time.
I had some in my telegram chats and seen in telegram groups. They do not let anything for future people from what they have gotten and also frustrate others to explain to new people any further(like current condition of dear Dominik)
I always block these toxic people. Also suggest you to bury them out of MQL5.com after you got sure deleting was not by mistake.

HosseinKOGO #:
Some people does not respect neither their own time nor others time.

Yes unfortunately.

I had some in my telegram chats and seen in telegram groups. They do not let anything for future people from what they have gotten and also frustrate others to explain to new people any further(like current condition of dear Dominik)
I always block these toxic people. Also suggest you to bury them out of MQL5.com after you got sure deleting was not by mistake.

I asked him, we will see. For sure I don't forget such selfish behaviour.

Dominik Christian Egert #:
Second time this happens to me when I give time to a thread.... - Maybe I should stop disillusioning people....

I asked an admin for a possible technical solution (te prevent people doing this). If you have some ideas...

Alain Verleyen #:
I asked an admin for a possible technical solution (te prevent people doing this). If you have some ideas...

recycle bin , 7 day duration , all deleted stuff goes in there . Mods can see it 

And every edit that changes more than half of the original goes into the bin to be accessible by mods.

Alain Verleyen #:
A change log with history would be good and transparent for everyone. Of course including the actual changes.