Suggestion For Mt5 Meta Quote Developers

Please make the mt5 chat notification useful and not a nuisance by allowing us to choose whom or what product we want to maintain chat with.

My mt5 chat system is very useful for me to keep in touch with those i want and thus very important feature, hence why its a big problem not to be able to control who could make that new message bell interrupt you while busy trading.

Cause there are products that i tested and have no interest in or any use for that are always very frequently getting updates, and i get a bell each time only to find its useless message.

And the very same thing goes for my purchases page inside mt5, user should be able to delete interest  from products and not have those products on my purchase page, cause it clutters the information on the page.

60% of the products on my purchases page i dont use them nor have any interest ion them, yet they make it harder to find updates on products am interest  in due to the clutter.

The entire mt5 message and product Subscription info system is missing an ON/Off switch.

And am currently concerned about testing new products just in case i dont like the product but forever it clutters my purchase screen and disturbs me with notifications  i dont want. 

Cheers 

Quite possibly the best suggestion this year. 👍

Interesting idea . 

Then there could be an additional internal "grading" mechanism based on users who muted updates (on paid products only) , it could be weighed by the price as well like rating does.