Unlocking Effective Highs and Lows Identification in Development Process: Seeking Insights and Strategies

Dear MQL5 Community,

I hope this message finds you all well. As a fellow developer, I have been facing a specific challenge in my development process and I believe your collective expertise can shed some light on it.

The crux of the matter lies in effectively identifying peaks and valleys throughout the development journey. Currently, I rely on the factor of time, but it often leads to the inclusion of numerous irrelevant peaks and valleys. I am eager to explore alternative approaches or strategies that can provide more accurate and meaningful insights.

Your valuable insights, advice, and suggested resources would be greatly appreciated. If you have encountered similar challenges or have successfully implemented methodologies for discerning significant highs and lows, I would be thrilled to hear about your experiences.

Thank you in advance for your time and attention. I eagerly await your contributions to this discussion.

Warm regards,

Sven Broekman

Personal contact info removed by moderator

If you show your attempts and describe your problem clearly, you will most probably receive an answer from the community. Use the CODE button (Alt-S) when inserting code.

To summarize, here are some key points for identifying peaks and valleys more accurately:

Use price action analysis to study price movements, patterns, and support/resistance levels on the chart.
Employ technical indicators such as moving averages, RSI, and ADX to complement your analysis.
Consider volume analysis to assess the strength and significance of price moves.
Analyze multiple timeframes to gain a broader perspective on market trends.