Risk-to-Reward Ratios (RR) - page 2

Miguel Angel Vico Alba #:

If an OP asks how to calculate it do you really think that if you tell him 108 divided by 262 and he does that calculation on a calculator, the calculator will give him 2,426?

Let's explain things so that others can understand us. The ratio or faction, everyone puts it where they want. MQ and many brokers say leverage 500:1 and others say 1:500.

I insist, the OP does not understand fractions and what is correct or not in the world of mathematics, he is only asking how it is calculated, and if he asks for the risk/reward and makes the division the result is 0.4 loss for every 1 gained.

I for one would delete all this talk.

Finally I will just say that if the OP understands that 108 / 262 = 2,426 it will be a miracle.

@Miguel Angel Vico Alba, in my very first post, I explained it in very simple terms and show how the Risk to Reward ratio is expressed using the ":" operator and not the "/".

If you wish to argue how a ratio should be expressed, then please do so with a maths professor. I am not qualified for that.

Funny useless discussion. 

Alain Verleyen #Funny useless discussion. 

Totally. That's why I said it should be removed, but I don't want to do it without a consensus on both sides.

Miguel Angel Vico Alba #:Totally. That's why I said it should be removed, but I don't want to do it without a consensus on both sides.
It should remain as is!