I can not log in to my account

I can not log in to my account and I have purchased EAs in with that account, What should I do? I tried forgot password and got a new pasword but still can not log in.

If you are talking about the broker's/trading account so contact your broker for support.

If it is about the filling of Community tab in Metatrader so use your forum login and forum password.
Your forum login is fadzo (do not use your email for login).

Besides, make sure that your Windows 10 64-bit computer (I think/hope you are not using old Windows versions ...)
is having Internet Explorer installed (or Microsoft Edge).

Read post with example of Community login and what to check to be sure that everything is fine with that.

If you advanced user of Metatrader and computer (and if you are getting "authorization failed" issue in the logs) so
read post for the explanation and about "what to do" for example.
Download of purchased Indicator from Market did not work - How to install a MML5 tool on your MT4/5 terminal? How do you get it installed?
Download of purchased Indicator from Market did not work - How to install a MML5 tool on your MT4/5 terminal? How do you get it installed?
  • www.mql5.com
’ message and then clicked on ‘install on the terminal’. You must go to your mt4/5 terminal, login into mt4/5 >> tools >> options >> comunity tab with your mql5. After that, click the product you want to install and click the install button on the far right of your terminal window. It worked fine but not thru mt4 terminal