MQL5 VPS capabilities or lack thereof

Hi Traders. I'm running a grid trading EA on 20 charts at the moment and have found that it's taking a toll on my system resources. I'm positive that I read somewhere that the offered VPS could handle 32 charts so I decided to hire one. No such luck. It's lucky to operate for 10 minutes before shutting down. I thought of opening the same console on a different desktop and hiring another VPS that way but it recognized the account no# so no luck there. Does anybody Know how I could achieve this or will I have to search for hosting elsewhere.

Any Ideas or advice is much appreciated.

Shanewheeler:

Hi Traders. I'm running a grid trading EA on 20 charts at the moment and have found that it's taking a toll on my system resources. I'm positive that I read somewhere that the offered VPS could handle 32 charts so I decided to hire one. No such luck. It's lucky to operate for 10 minutes before shutting down. I thought of opening the same console on a different desktop and hiring another VPS that way but it recognized the account no# so no luck there. Does anybody Know how I could achieve this or will I have to search for hosting elsewhere.

Any Ideas or advice is much appreciated.

If an EA on 20 charts consumes most of your local computing resources, it's badly coded. 

Most VPS are usually less performant than any local computer, and you have to share the resources of the physical host with all other VPS running on the same system.

That said, you can either go for a high performance VPS or a dedicated VDS, which will cost a lot more, or redesign your EA code to run it more efficient than it currently does.

If it's a purchased product, contact the seller. If it's a free one, and you have the source code, you can ask a coder in the freelance section to optimize it for you.