SymbolInfoDouble(Symbol(),35)

Can anyone help me. In "SymbolInfoDouble(Symbol(),35)" value 35 is useful for what on mq4?

Lehel Eross: Can anyone help me. In "SymbolInfoDouble(Symbol(),35)" value 35 is useful for what?

I don't know where you got that code snippet from, but one should never hard-code the enumeration values. You should use the enumeration mnemonic instead.

SymbolInfoDouble

Returns the double value of the symbol for the corresponding property

double  SymbolInfoDouble(
   string                   name,       // symbol
   ENUM_SYMBOL_INFO_DOUBLE  prop_id     // identifier of the property
   );
ENUM_SYMBOL_INFO_DOUBLE
Documentation on MQL5: Market Info / SymbolInfoDouble
Documentation on MQL5: Market Info / SymbolInfoDouble
  • www.mql5.com
SymbolInfoDouble - Market Info - MQL5 Reference - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5

Lehel Eross:
Can anyone help me. In "SymbolInfoDouble(Symbol(),35)" value 35 is useful for what on mq4?
Print(EnumToString((ENUM_SYMBOL_INFO_DOUBLE)35));

Fernando Carreiro #:

I don't know where you got that code snippet from, but one should never hard-code the enumeration values. You should use the enumeration mnemonic instead.

SymbolInfoDouble

Returns the double value of the symbol for the corresponding property

ENUM_SYMBOL_INFO_DOUBLE
I'm testing an algorithm on MQ4 with this "SymbolInfoDouble(Symbol(),35)" with no error. So value 35 is good for something.

Lehel Eross #I'm testing an algorithm on MQ4 ...

Please don't post randomly in any section. Your question is not related to the section you posted.

MT4/mql4 has it's own section on the forum.

I will move your topic to the correct section later, please don't create another topic.

Manuel Alejandro Cercos Perez #:

Thank you, of course I didn't even think about that!

Lehel Eross #: I'm testing an algorithm on MQ4 with this "SymbolInfoDouble(Symbol(),35)" with no error. So value 35 is good for something.

@Manuel Alejandro Cercos Perez has already provided you a way in his post #2, of knowing what 35 means ...

Print(EnumToString((ENUM_SYMBOL_INFO_DOUBLE)35));
2023.04.15 20:18:11.596 test EURUSD,H1: SYMBOL_VOLUME_MAX

SYMBOL_VOLUME_MAX

Maximal volume for a deal

SymbolInfoDouble

Reason: