Ifeanyi Paul Ezendukaku #:
It worked for two days and stopped. I don't know why it suddenly stopped

unfortunately, it's refused again

now:

Visa and Master card (Refused)

PayPal (Refused)

WebMoney (Refused)

we can't withdraw our money

I prefer to send a message to MQL5.com support to fix the Issue or add PerfectMoney as a new way to withdraw

I sent it to them , please : each one has this issue , send to them to accept our request

Nebal S I Saloul #: unfortunately, it's refused again now: Visa and Master card (Refused) PayPal (Refused) WebMoney (Refused) we can't withdraw our money I prefer to send a message to MQL5.com support to fix the Issue or add PerfectMoney as a new way to withdraw I sent it to them , please : each one has this issue , send to them to accept our request

I would say that maybe you can petition MetaQuotes to greatly reduce or even remove the minimum limit on Bank Transfers and allow users to simply accept the $30 cost, irrespective of the amount transferred.

Fernando Carreiro #I would say that maybe you can petition MetaQuotes to greatly reduce or even remove the minimum limit on Bank Transfers and allow users to simply accept the $30 cost, irrespective of the amount transferred.

I'm not sure if it will happen in MQ, but I think it's the withdrawal entities themselves that impose a minimum withdrawal amount. In other businesses at least this is the case.

Fernando Carreiro #:

I would say that maybe you can petition MetaQuotes to greatly reduce or even remove the minimum limit on Bank Transfers and allow users to simply accept the $30 cost, irrespective of the amount transferred.

I sent it to them

I think the best solution now, all of us : ask MQL5 support to add PerfectMoney as a new method

Nebal S I Saloul #I think the best solution now, all of us : ask MQL5 support to add PerfectMoney as a new method

Whether you have a problem with withdrawals or if you want to make a suggestion, you should always make it to the Service Desk.

Here on the forum you will not receive answers on these issues and MQ employees rarely check the forum for suggestions.

Fernando Carreiro #I would say that maybe you can petition MetaQuotes to greatly reduce or even remove the minimum limit on Bank Transfers and allow users to simply accept the $30 cost, irrespective of the amount transferred.

The truth is that a minimum of $3000 to make a transfer is absurdly excessive. I hadn't realised this until now and now I understand your comment, I'm sorry. :-P

Miguel Angel Vico Alba #:

Whether you have a problem with withdrawals or if you want to make a suggestion, you should always make it to the Service Desk.

Here on the forum you will not receive answers on these issues and MQ employees rarely check the forum for suggestions.

Of Course, I know that, I sent to  Service Desk from 3 days

Miguel Angel Vico Alba #:

The truth is that a minimum of $3000 to make a transfer is absurdly excessive. I hadn't realised this until now and now I understand your comment, I'm sorry. :-P

Thank you

we will try to find a solution