Android metatrader 4 build 1357 chart keeps resetting to default - page 3

Build 1372 seems to fix the issue

chrispan #Build 1372 seems to fix the issue

Thank you for reporting this. ;-)

jcctrader #:

Hello, I also have the same problem ( samsung 23 ultra ), I hope you can fix it soon, thank you very much for your efforts !!!

Edit
zlabis #:

I'm having chart-setting issues on Android/Samsung Galaxy S22 with MT4 1357 (and, after installing Build 1371) as well. The charts don't remeber changes in settings (style, colors, time frame, volume on/off,...) but actually do  remeber the indicator settings. It seams to me that the problems started after the recent Android 5.10 update to most-recent version a few day ago.

Does reinstalling MT4 or deleting the app-cache/app-data solve the problem. I don't want to do that casually because I don't want to spend an hour to set it up again properly due to the lack of MT4 for Android/iPhone of saving settings in profiles.  

SOLVED on March 29th, 2023:

MT4 for Android dated up to Build 1372 today and the problems mentioned due to Builds 1357 and 1371 are gone. Hope that persists.

I have installed Build 1372 and the problem is still there. Alone today I reset all the indicators twice within an hour and they were gone... 1372 has not solved the problem.

And it happened a 3rd time today now...

Today it happened again... Please provide a build version that really solves the problem.

Same problem again today... please fix that problem!

Build 1383, same problem again..

In build 1385, chart database processing was rewritten, perhaps some of the issues were fixed. If it's not difficult for you, please give feedback.

Hi, I am having the same issue on mt5 android mobile where everytime I close the app and open it again then all my charts settings and filters are reset. Not only that, the custom pairs that I add are also removed and set to the default. Please help.