Yes uninstall and download older version 👍

Alan #:
Yes uninstall and download older version 👍
How to get older Android version ?

Kris Kkk #:
How to get older Android version ?
https://metatrader-4.en.uptodown.com/android/versions 

Sergey T #:
Unfortunately, the problem with the charts may still persist after you update to build 1371. In this case you should delete the app and reinstall it. Please note that you should save your account credentials, including the login and password, before you delete the app.

Thanks for acknowledging and responding to the reported (major bugs/issues) with both Build 1357 and 1370 (the version currently installed on my Android mobile).  The current app issues are indeed very very annoying to the users but it's not end of the world yet as it's just laborious to always needing to reconfigure and set up our charts and all indicators almost everytime we open our MT4 mobile app , so I hope that the issues would be resolved in the very near future, before our patience runs out! 

Await the latest (fully tested) build to be pushed to us for update very very soon!

Whoopee #:

Thanks for acknowledging and responding to the reported (major bugs/issues) with both Build 1357 and 1370 (the version currently installed on my Android mobile).  The current app issues are indeed very very annoying to the users but it's not end of the world yet as it's just laborious to always needing to reconfigure and set up our charts and all indicators almost everytime we open our MT4 mobile app , so I hope that the issues would be resolved in the very near future, before our patience runs out! 

Await the latest (fully tested) build to be pushed to us for update very very soon!

Today, build 1371 will be available to everyone.

The problem is also present on some versions of Metatrader 5 Android. If the list of indicators is cleared, the bug is reproduced. A fix will appear in Metatrader 5 3634, but to restore the database of chart settings, you may need to uninstall and reinstall the terminal.

Mohamad Zulhairin Bin Osman #:
me too... need help
I get a solution download old version then thats all great now https://m.apkpure.com/metatrader-4-forex-trading/net.metaquotes.metatrader4/versions

Sergey T #:

Today, build 1371 will be available to everyone.

The problem is also present on some versions of Metatrader 5 Android. If the list of indicators is cleared, the bug is reproduced. A fix will appear in Metatrader 5 3634, but to restore the database of chart settings, you may need to uninstall and reinstall the terminal.
Looking forward to a stable 1371 version.  Thanks in advance!

Just updated my MT4 with the Build 1371 today....looks like the Android app is working fine already, finally, i.e. no more chart resetting and loss of indicators etc! Thanks.

I'm having chart-setting issues on Android/Samsung Galaxy S22 with MT4 1357 (and, after installing Build 1371) as well. The charts don't remeber changes in settings (style, colors, time frame, volume on/off,...) but actually do  remeber the indicator settings. It seams to me that the problems started after the recent Android 5.10 update to most-recent version a few day ago.

Does reinstalling MT4 or deleting the app-cache/app-data solve the problem. I don't want to do that casually because I don't want to spend an hour to set it up again properly due to the lack of MT4 for Android/iPhone of saving settings in profiles.  

Hello, I also have the same problem ( samsung 23 ultra ), I hope you can fix it soon, thank you very much for your efforts !!!