Desperately Need Help with Terminal Bug that loosing me money

When i Start the terminal for trading, My last used profile is automatically loaded up as usual , problem is the terminal would also have opened duplicates of some of the charts i have in the profile.

These duplicate charts are hard to sport cause my terminal is usually maxed out at 100 charts. And cause my template includes cpu guzzling EA that am fixing, each useless duplicate chart is also consuming high  cpu and am already struggling with mouse lockup etc as result.

If i save a profile, shut down terminal , reload its not certain when the duplicates are actually added but eventually i see them, when i have to go through the very painful process of scrolling though each of the 100 charts one by one, which i do every few days.

For example up 30% of my chart space = 30 is roughly what i have seen of duplicate charts, meaning those are 30 trades i am missing cause the terminal is creating duplicate charts.

MT5 is great product but has some bugs in places you would not expect for a trading terminal, cause this bug is loosing me money. 

The very least you could expect  from a windows application is when you save your settings, and you reload, it reloads with last saved settings. And here we have a trade terminal that cannot do that.  

I have seen other such alarming bugs on mt5 but dont cost me money for now and not on priority now.  This is not the way to compete against tradingView.

This equivalent to an aircraft that cannot manage  to keep its doors closed in flight.

Very much open to useful tips to solving this costly problem

thanks

1. How To Ask Questions The Smart Way. (2004)
              Don't rush to claim that you have found a bug.
    Questions Not To Ask
              My program doesn't work. I think system facility X is broken.

It is almost always you or your code.

2. The terminal does not open any charts. The user does. If you have duplicates, it is because you made them.
  3. You restart the terminal and have all your duplicate charts, thus it is saving and restoring the charts. Make up your mind. Either it does or it doesn't.
  4. You haven't stated or shown any bugs
  5. Stop creating duplicate charts.

William Roeder #:
  1. How To Ask Questions The Smart Way. (2004)
              Don't rush to claim that you have found a bug.
    Questions Not To Ask
              My program doesn't work. I think system facility X is broken.

It is almost always you or your code.

2. The terminal does not open any charts. The user does. If you have duplicates, it is because you made them.
  3. You restart the terminal and have all your duplicate charts, thus it is saving and restoring the charts. Make up your mind. Either it does or it doesn't.
  4. You haven't stated or shown any bugs
  5. Stop creating duplicate charts.

1)Like i said its a problem i am finding with the terminal, i presumed that will alert anybody to the fact that no user code involved in terminal. So no my code is not involved and as far as am aware there is no terminal code option in MT5, just EA, indicator,  Services etc.

2) I am ruining a fairly complex setup of 5 terminals running almost 500 EA on 500 charts, every day i save profiles  and reload the same setup on VPS so i am not such a novice in Mt5 that i dont know how a profile should work. When i save a profile and reload my terminal , i should find exactly what i saved. And this is not happening. Instead after a few days i start seeing duplicates made of the last few charts to be added to the profile. As time goes on without me going to find and close duplicates the number of duplicates then starts to multiply.  So i can only assume there is some bug in the code for the profile  or technical issue on my end. 

3) So Again this has nothing to do my code , i have no code talking to the terminal 

Sorry am not smart enough to ask the question