Connecting minimum and maximum values ​​in a given period in chronological order with a line.

Hello everyone! Sorry for the spelling mistakes, I'm not good enough in English :D. I need a Metatrader 4 indicator that connects the minimum and maximum values ​​with a line in a given period in chronological order. Example: This is an M1 chart, on which the minimum and maximum values ​​of the M5 chart are connected in chronological order with a line. If possible, I would like to select from a menu the minimum and maximum values ​​on which chart to connect in chronological order with a line. It is also no problem if you connect the minimum and maximum values ​​with a trend line. A picture of the concept: https://files.fm/f/hdzvf9arr
  • files.fm
Visit this link to download: 1

Topics concerning MT4 and MQL4 have their own section.
In future please post in the correct section.
I have moved your topic to the MQL4 and Metatrader 4 section.

Alarm5989: Hello everyone! Sorry for the spelling mistakes, I'm not good enough in English :D. I need a Metatrader 4 indicator that connects the minimum and maximum values ​​with a line in a given period in chronological order. Example: This is an M1 chart, on which the minimum and maximum values ​​of the M5 chart are connected in chronological order with a line. If possible, I would like to select from a menu the minimum and maximum values ​​on which chart to connect in chronological order with a line. It is also no problem if you connect the minimum and maximum values ​​with a trend line. A picture of the concept:
If you don't know how to code it yourself, then consider placing a job request in the Freelance section.
Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
  • www.mql5.com
The largest freelance service with MQL5 application developers

Alarm5989: I need a Metatrader 4 indicator that …
  1. You have only four choices:

1. Search for it (CodeBase or Market). Do you expect us to do your research for you?

2. Try asking at:

3. MT4: Learn to code it.
      MT5: Begin learning to code it.

If you don't learn MQL4/5, there is no common language for us to communicate. If we tell you what you need, you can't code it. If we give you the code, you don't know how to integrate it into your code.

4. Or pay (Freelance) someone to code it. Top of every page is the link Freelance.
                Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum (2019)

We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting.) We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
              No free help (2017)

2. Next time post your MT4 question in the MQL4 section, (bottom of the Root page)?
              General rules and best pratices of the Forum. - General - MQL5 programming forum? (2017)