Move Subscription

On the 'My Subscription' page there is a Move Subscription option. Can this be used to move a subscription to the same terminal on a different VPS?

In other words, if I move the terminal from one VPS to another can I then move the subscription across?

David Swann:

On the 'My Subscription' page there is a Move Subscription option. Can this be used to move a subscription to the same terminal on a different VPS?

In other words, if I move the terminal from one VPS to another can I then move the subscription across?

You can move your signal subscription to another trading account, once a week.

Be careful with the new trading account details, because if you make a mistake (as a lot of users do) you will have to wait for a week before you try again.

You need to restart your MT4/5 terminal in order to see your signal subscription under your new trading account.

Thanks Eleni

But I want to move the terminal and the signal onto a different VPS. Can I do that?

David Swann #:

Thanks Eleni

But I want to move the terminal and the signal onto a different VPS. Can I do that?

If you move your signal subscription to that new trading account successfully, you will find it under it, in whatever MT4/5 terminal you logged into it.

Your signal subscription and trading account are not bound to a specific MT4/5 terminal, computer or VPS.