Distance between orders ! Pls help me!!

Hello!!!

I have a code like this, it works great but I want order to have 10 pips distance between orders. Can someone help me fix it.

Thank you!

int total = OrdersTotal();

if(10 > total)
        {
if(Price_S2 > Ask && Regression_Channel_Up)
                    {
                     double BuySL=NormalizeDouble(Ask - StopLoss*My_Point,Digits);
                     double BuyTP=NormalizeDouble(Ask + TakeProfit*My_Point,Digits);
                     if(AccountFreeMarginCheck(Symbol(),OP_BUY,GetLots())>0)
                       {
                        RefreshRates();
                        ticket=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,GetLots(),Ask,Slippage,BuySL,BuyTP,TradeComment,MagicNumber,0,clrAqua);
                       }

if(Price_R2 < Bid && Regression_Channel_Down)
                    {
                     double SellSL=NormalizeDouble(Bid + StopLoss*My_Point,Digits);
                     double SellTP=NormalizeDouble(Bid - TakeProfit*My_Point,Digits);
                     if(AccountFreeMarginCheck(Symbol(),OP_SELL,GetLots())>0)
                       {
                        RefreshRates();
                        ticket=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELL,GetLots(),Bid,Slippage,SellSL,SellTP,TradeComment,MagicNumber,0,clrRed);
                       }
                    }
}

1. Please edit your (original) post and use the CODE button (Alt-S)! (For large amounts of code, attach it.)
              General rules and best pratices of the Forum. - General - MQL5 programming forum (2019)
              Messages Editor

2. Nhut Tri Ho:

double BuySL=NormalizeDouble(Ask - StopLoss*My_Point,Digits);
    double BuyTP=NormalizeDouble(Ask + TakeProfit*My_Point,Digits); 

You buy at the Ask and sell at the Bid. Pending Buy Stop orders become market orders when hit by the Ask.

1. Your buy order's TP/SL (or Sell Stop's/Sell Limit's entry) are triggered when the Bid / OrderClosePrice reaches it. Using Ask±n, makes your SL shorter and your TP longer, by the spread. Don't you want the specified amount used in either direction?

2. Your sell order's TP/SL (or Buy Stop's/Buy Limit's entry) will be triggered when the Ask / OrderClosePrice reaches it. To trigger close to a specific Bid price, add the average spread.
                MODE_SPREAD (Paul) - MQL4 programming forum - Page 3 #25

3. The charts show Bid prices only. Turn on the Ask line to see how big the spread is (Tools → Options (control+O) → charts → Show ask line.)
      Most brokers with variable spreads widen considerably at end of day (5 PM ET) ± 30 minutes. My GBPJPY shows average spread = 26 points, but average maximum spread = 134 (your broker will be similar).

3. You used NormalizeDouble, It's use is usually wrong, as it is in your case.

1. Floating point has a infinite number of decimals, it's your not understanding floating point and that some numbers can't be represented exactly. (like 1/10.)
                Double-precision floating-point format - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

See also The == operand. - MQL4 programming forum (2013)

2. Print out your values to the precision you want with DoubleToString - Conversion Functions - MQL4 Reference.

3. SL/TP (stops) need to be normalized to tick size (not Point) — code fails on non-currencies.
                On 5Digit Broker Stops are only allowed to be placed on full pip values. How to find out in mql? - MQL4 programming forum (2011)

And abide by the limits Requirements and Limitations in Making Trades - Appendixes - MQL4 Tutorial and that requires understanding floating point equality Can price != price ? - MQL4 programming forum (2012)

4. Open price for pending orders need to be adjusted. On Currencies, Point == TickSize, so you will get the same answer, but it won't work on non-currencies. So do it right.
                Trailing Bar Entry EA - MQL4 programming forum (2013)
                Bid/Ask: (No Need) to use NormalizeDouble in OrderSend - MQL4 programming forum (2012)

5. Lot size must also be adjusted to a multiple of LotStep and check against min and max. If that is not a power of 1/10 then NormalizeDouble is wrong. Do it right.
                (MT4 2013)) (MT5 2022))

6. MathRound() and NormalizeDouble() are rounding in a different way. Make it explicit.
                MT4:NormalizeDouble - MQL5 programming forum (2017)
                How to Normalize - Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - MQL5 programming forum (2017)

7. Prices you get from the terminal are already correct (normalized).

8. PIP, Point, or Tick are all different in general.
                What is a TICK? - MQL4 programming forum (2014)

4. Nhut Tri Ho: t but I want order to have a 10pip distance. Can someone help me fix it.

Help you with what? You haven't stated a problem, you stated a want. Show us your attempt (using the CODE button) and state the nature of your difficulty.
              No free help (2017)

Or pay someone. Top of every page is the link Freelance.
              Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum (2018)

We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting).
              No free help (2017)

William Roeder #:
  1. Please edit your (original) post and use the CODE button (Alt-S)! (For large amounts of code, attach it.)
              General rules and best pratices of the Forum. - General - MQL5 programming forum (2019)
              Messages Editor

2. You buy at the Ask and sell at the Bid. Pending Buy Stop orders become market orders when hit by the Ask.

1. Your buy order's TP/SL (or Sell Stop's/Sell Limit's entry) are triggered when the Bid / OrderClosePrice reaches it. Using Ask±n, makes your SL shorter and your TP longer, by the spread. Don't you want the specified amount used in either direction?

2. Your sell order's TP/SL (or Buy Stop's/Buy Limit's entry) will be triggered when the Ask / OrderClosePrice reaches it. To trigger close to a specific Bid price, add the average spread.
                MODE_SPREAD (Paul) - MQL4 programming forum - Page 3 #25

3. The charts show Bid prices only. Turn on the Ask line to see how big the spread is (Tools → Options (control+O) → charts → Show ask line.)
      Most brokers with variable spreads widen considerably at end of day (5 PM ET) ± 30 minutes. My GBPJPY shows average spread = 26 points, but average maximum spread = 134 (your broker will be similar).

3. You used NormalizeDouble, It's use is usually wrong, as it is in your case.

1. Floating point has a infinite number of decimals, it's your not understanding floating point and that some numbers can't be represented exactly. (like 1/10.)
                Double-precision floating-point format - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

See also The == operand. - MQL4 programming forum (2013)

2. Print out your values to the precision you want with DoubleToString - Conversion Functions - MQL4 Reference.

3. SL/TP (stops) need to be normalized to tick size (not Point) — code fails on non-currencies.
                On 5Digit Broker Stops are only allowed to be placed on full pip values. How to find out in mql? - MQL4 programming forum (2011)

And abide by the limits Requirements and Limitations in Making Trades - Appendixes - MQL4 Tutorial and that requires understanding floating point equality Can price != price ? - MQL4 programming forum (2012)

4. Open price for pending orders need to be adjusted. On Currencies, Point == TickSize, so you will get the same answer, but it won't work on non-currencies. So do it right.
                Trailing Bar Entry EA - MQL4 programming forum (2013)
                Bid/Ask: (No Need) to use NormalizeDouble in OrderSend - MQL4 programming forum (2012)

5. Lot size must also be adjusted to a multiple of LotStep and check against min and max. If that is not a power of 1/10 then NormalizeDouble is wrong. Do it right.
                (MT4 2013)) (MT5 2022))

6. MathRound() and NormalizeDouble() are rounding in a different way. Make it explicit.
                MT4:NormalizeDouble - MQL5 programming forum (2017)
                How to Normalize - Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - MQL5 programming forum (2017)

7. Prices you get from the terminal are already correct (normalized).

8. PIP, Point, or Tick are all different in general.
                What is a TICK? - MQL4 programming forum (2014)

4. Help you with what? You haven't stated a problem, you stated a want. Show us your attempt (using the CODE button) and state the nature of your difficulty.
              No free help (2017)

Or pay someone. Top of every page is the link Freelance.
              Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum (2018)

We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting).
              No free help (2017)

Thank you for the support! 

I want each order to be distance by a price

Example :

Order 1 Buy : 1.50800

Order 2 Buy : 1.50700

Order 3 Buy : 1.50600

Nhut Tri Ho #: I want

Help you with what? You haven't stated a problem, you stated a want. Show us your attempt

1. William Roeder #:

Apologies… I don’t understand these points. 
How to use OrderClosePrice() when setting SL/TP for pending orders
Kindly show an example. 

Daniel Cioca #: Apologies… I don’t understand these points.  How to use OrderClosePrice() when setting SL/TP for pending orders. Kindly show an example. 

For an existing order (not yet closed or deleted), the OrderClosePrice() automatically returns the current Bid or Ask price depending on the type of order selected — for buy orders it returns the Bid price and for Sell orders it returns the Ask price.

Daniel Cioca #:  Apologies… I don’t understand these points. How to use OrderClosePrice() when setting SL/TP for pending orders.
  1. I did not discuss OCP.
  2. I answered the original poster. You have not posted any code or any question.
  3. You are on my do not help list for your false apology, decompiled code, rude and rude comments.

Fernando Carreiro #:

For an existing order (not yet closed or deleted), the OrderClosePrice() automatically returns the current Bid or Ask price depending on the type of order selected — for buy orders it returns the Bid price and for Sell orders it returns the Ask price.

Thank you!