Payment Error

I was able to pay for one signal but subseqent efforts produce the following error:

2022.06.14 03:21:57.117 MQL5 Signals payment error

2022.06.14 03:20:37.482 '220085661': Signal - selected 'Bank cards' payment system to subscription signal 'Signal Name' for 40.00 $

I have now tried multiple cards and the bank has confirmed there are no blocks on their side and no sign of the trasaction attempts. 

Are you having issues with your payment facility?

Trying to pay using Paypal produces a "Access Denied" error 

Trying to pay using MQL option produces an error "Subscription failed"

As far as I know - there is no any limitation for paypal payment or for cards payment (there are some limitations for some cards issued in some countries for example - in Russia and some more; but there are no any limitation for the majority of the users).

The people are doing the following:
They are depositing their fund to MQL5 forum account/profile first, and after that only - pay for the services using MQL5 account/profile -
look at this page on your profile: https://www.mql5.com/en/users/carlominassian/accounting/choosein

-------------------

If you tried this method (to deposit to your MQL5 forum account/profile first and pay from directly from your profile) and you are still having some error - write to the service desk (look at Contact and Requests link at the bottom of this page).
But as far as I know - there is no any global error now related to the payment and so on (it was some issue in February one year ago in 2021 but it was quickly fixed one year ago same month according to the thread on the forum).