How can you trust the analysis after that? - page 12

Dmytryi Nazarchuk #:

I see, pure theory.

Why theory? You don't understand at all what I mean about levels. Do you know how the price is formed? Where does the Ask and Bid price come from? Why the price changes, why the price rose to a certain value (level) and then went down and the indicator drew a zig-zag.

Renat Akhtyamov #:

it can appear and immediately disappear

usual deal

I was trying to make the point that price has changed direction, not because someone drew a line on their chart (this whole topic started with this post https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/385628). The reason is that in this point it was a coincidence that either bulls or bears won. The price movement depends on traders' decisions, they affect the price with their market deals. Remember the news reports that a group of traders from the reddit community almost bribed several investment funds.

Вот как можно доверять теханализу после этого?
Вот как можно доверять теханализу после этого?
  • www.mql5.com
Взгляните на скриншот Как видно, цена пробила голубую линию и ушла вниз. Начала падать. Казалось бы, нужно шортить...

Алексей Тарабанов #:

I agree with the whole post, from start to finish.

Thanks for the insight... The more I did all sorts of tricky thinking, moving away from the simple understanding that was in the beginning, hoping to make super profits with all sorts of super clever tricks, the more I lost... even though everything seemed to be done in the smartest way and there should be no leakage at all... But everything was literally leaking before my eyes and I looked at it hypnotized and could not believe that everything was leaking so fast and easy...

Сергей Криушин #:

Thanks for the insight... The more I did all sorts of tricky thinking, moving away from the simple understanding that I had in the beginning, hoping to make super profits with all sorts of super clever tricks, the more I was losing... even though everything seemed to be done in the smartest way and there should be no leakage at all... But everything was literally leaking before my eyes and I looked at it hypnotized and could not believe that everything was leaking so fast and easy...

It couldn't have been any other way, so why are you surprised?

Vitaly Muzichenko #:

Anyway, why draw lines drawn from shadows, you can also draw from air temperature, the principle is the same.
If you draw it, at least do it correctly.

If they do not understand it, it does not mean that shadows are rubbish.) If we don't know that, then it does not mean that they are rubbish.

Where did the SME posts go?

And I already wanted to point out the correct post, which is misinterpreted by the author of the post himself, oddly enough.

I'm looking at the book and seeing the wrong thing.

Vladimir Baskakov #:
It couldn't have been any other way, so why are you surprised?

I don't know about that... you're the guru of the highest order... especially in snitching, so from now on you're on a need-to-know basis... or you'll get another banana from the higher powers in your favour... don't mess with me... I don't need you to communicate... ...or I'll be sending you to the magic three letters again...

Сергей Криушин #:

I don't know about that... you're the guru of the highest order... especially in snitching, you're the only one who speaks to me in a whisper... or you'll get another banana from the higher powers in your favour... don't mess with me... I don't need you to communicate... ...or I'll be sending you to the magic three letters again...

I'm just stating the facts. In all the time I've been on this forum I haven't heard a single sensible idea about trading from you. And the result is the same. I do not understand why you need it, the plant bro plant, otherwise there is no way

Vladimir Baskakov #:
I'm just stating the facts. For all the time you've been on this forum I haven't heard a single sensible trading thought from you. And the result is corresponding. It's not clear why you need it, plant bro plant, there's no other way.

Thank you, you are a miracle... LOL I'm just falling out of my chair... All the time I've been on this forum I haven't heard a single solid trading thought from you. And the result is corresponding. I don't know why you do it, the plant is a plant, there's no other way... That's funny... You make me laugh... ))))) This is the first time I've heard you make a good point... even though it's not yours... But it's good... good for you... you're growing up... it looks like you've been doing time with your phone for a long time now... I feel sorry for you, but you're incorrigible, only the grave can fix a hump... so saw, Vova, saw those golden weights, you still have your whole life ahead of you... hope and wait... Maybe you'll earn something someday, you're a great guru of the two MA dynamos, screwing over gullible fools...

Yeah that wonderful thought of yours I'll remind you every time now... LOL just laughing my ass off...))))))))