ACTIONS news, forecasts, expectations 2022 - page 14

Yuriy Zaytsev #:
masters of the planet

Great Old Ones! Great Old Ones! Finally! 😁

JRandomTrader #:

Not the shoulder, but the effect of the shoulder - FORTS. RTS-3.22 and MIX-3.22

The trail there is non-linear with robots. They are unlikely to sell 25% in one go, they will stop before, gradually - in principle, they may do it.

With robots? Quick ?

If i understand correctly, robots are semi-automatic: you set up the robot, give it a direction, and after that it pushes in one direction based on indicator signals and volume data ?

I do this sometimes in Tinka - in Python by API

Yuriy Zaytsev #:

with robots? Quick ?

Lua I tried it, no way. MQL5 is more or less what I need (for me).

Automats. My business is to put it on a chart, set a lot. Not perfect, but more or less successful models.

JRandomTrader #:

Lua I tried it, no way. MQL5 is roughly what I need (for me).

Automats. My business is to put them on the chart, set the lot. Not perfect, but more or less successful models.

I have read on the forum that MT5 does not provide a comprehensive view of the market, the idea is that 50 up and 50 down should be about 100

i think mt5 only has 20 or 32 depth - am i wrong - have they changed something? i just quit MT5 a long time ago - i wonder why they limited it so much

I left MT5 a long time ago - it's funny why they did it that way.

Tick has a 50 up 50 down glass

for some symbols it is not much :-) i like to see sometimes what is higher and lower

and sometimes I don't know if the glass is empty or what's going on.

Yuriy Zaytsev #:

i read on the forum that MT5 does not see the full glass, 50 up 50 down should be 100

i think mt5 has only 20 or 32 depth - am i wrong - have they changed something? i quit MT5 long time ago - i don't know why they limited it so much

I left MT5 a long time ago - it's funny why they did it that way.

Tick has a 50 up 50 down glass

for some symbols it is not much :-) i like to see sometimes what is higher and lower

i like to see some not super liquid securities, sometimes they are too far away.

I see 20 in each direction from MT5. But these ones don't use the glass.

Although one of them did very well in the non-liquids when there was a free market.

Evgeny Belyaev #:

explain.

Yuri explained it well, and I completely agree with him. The markets also agree: yesterday they were actively selling stocks, today they were just as actively buying gold for the proceeds. Good for them.)

Just a reminder: between December 1997 and April 1998 Gazprom fell 40 times in price. There was no default yet, just the IMF decision on Korea and Brazil, and a panic in Asia on that occasion.

Yuriy Zaytsev #:

:) i have an acquaintance who poured gazprom in those years - under 400 (not all of it, a small piece) they bought a posh flat.

actually - i was lucky to work at gazprom's depository :) - it was interesting to automate those processes

- But the work is harmful - as an accountant - during debugging software, sometimes doing a selection - you see that about 40 million dividends come to an individual with a 3% dividend.

Maybe they were nominee shareholders. Having a first class certificate from the Ministry of Finance made it possible at the time. I had one and several employees, so it was possible to work without a licence. Nevertheless, I signed a power of attorney to Viacherev to vote on behalf of supposedly my shares.

Алексей Тарабанов #:
It will not last long. Silver has more production potential.

I do not mean that, usually in a crisis, gold is up - silver is down, i.e. they look for capital preservation in gold, but now it's the other way round, gold is down and silver is up...

Maybe it's not a crisis at all, it's just time to buy)

VVT #:

I do not mean that, usually in a crisis, gold is up - silver is down, i.e. they look for capital preservation in gold, but now it's the other way round, gold is down and silver is up...

Maybe it's not a crisis at all, it's just time to buy.)

What do you mean? Gold is up almost two percent today, while the S&P500 is falling for the second day. Buy, of course, if you want to.

Yuriy Zaytsev #:

... has sent a signal - there will be a total blockade of the DOLLAR.

---

YOU SEE, BILLY, THE DOLLAR IS WORTHLESS.

( Man of Capuchin Boulevard )

---

There is a chance that the global payments will be supplemented by RUB, otherwise you will not be able to buy gas and not just gas.

They will have to urgently settle accounts with other countries, probably in rubles.

This is a double-edged sword, and it is not clear which end is heavier.

---

You said it without calculating the consequences.

Calculate the share of imports in the economy and think about what currency those imports are bought with.

They've done the math.

And on top of that, think about what currency the government and corporate reserves are held in