Writing an effective advisor - page 38

zvezdocheet #:

Did your thought, idea, plan, intention exist before you wrote your post?

However, why are you picking on the man again? That is not what we are discussing in this thread!

Vitaly Muzichenko #:

Of course it is!

Vitaly Muzichenko #:

An idea is a thought, an intention, a plan.

How can you demonstrate something that hasn't yet been created?

Besides, even if it had been, this topic is not about that - we are looking for something else, not a way to sell it.

Vitaly! I think you got lost in two trees. At first it is difficult to demonstrate an idea, then you demonstrate it. You should refrain from the impulse of the posts, think carefully. Ask your relatives anonymously, hiding your authorship to avoid embarrassment.

And in three days you will realize that such nonsense should be stopped. Get involved in something you are more competent in.

a007 #:

Vitaly! It seems to me that you are lost in two trees. You have an idea which is difficult to demonstrate, then you demonstrate it. You should refrain from the impulse of posts, think carefully. Ask your relatives anonymously, hiding your authorship to avoid embarrassment.

And in three days you will realize that such nonsense should be stopped. Get involved in something you are more competent in.

Good advice.

Vladimir Baskakov #:
That's good advice.

You couldn't think of anything better to do than to join a troll? He's nobody here and his name is nobody and you're shoulder to shoulder with him.

Алексей Тарабанов #:

You couldn't think of anything better to do than to join a troll? He's nobody here and his name is nobody, and you're shoulder to shoulder with him.

I just like his advice and I don't care who the troll is, it's 99%.

Vladimir Baskakov #:
I just liked his advice, and I don't care who the troll is here, they are 99%

Try it the other way around. Musychenko is real.

Алексей Тарабанов #:

Try it the other way around. Musychenko is real.

You can't express your opinion now, he can't be banned at all, he's untouchable. Even you get banned, not to mention myself.

Vladimir Baskakov #:
You can't express your opinion now, you can't get banned at all, you're untouchable. Even you get banned, not to mention myself.

That's a shame, isn't it?

Алексей Тарабанов #:

That's a shame, isn't it?

Of course, especially you, the holy man.

Vladimir Baskakov #:
Of course, especially you, the holy man

Yes, I am.

a007 #:

Vitaly! It seems to me that you are lost in two trees. You have an idea which is difficult to demonstrate, then you demonstrate it. You should refrain from the impulse of posts, think carefully. Ask your relatives anonymously, hiding your authorship to avoid embarrassment.

And in three days you will realize that such nonsense should stop discussing. Stick to what you're more competent at.

Drugs? It's understandable, it's confusing.

When you get better,reread it and think about where the signal is coming from if there's nothing yet.

The topic was created with such intent:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

How to write an efficient Expert Advisor

Vitaly Murlenko, 2021.11.15 15:55

This is a very good idea of making an efficient Expert Advisor, which can bring real profit. The idea is the following: I start it, I give the reasons why, then I make a start code, explain all the nuances that need to be known, you test and watch the robot, and if you find any flaws, you tell me. We fix it, test it again, search... And so on, until we find the "non-clearer".

I will name my Expert Advisor "Binarnic". The file name will look as follows: Binarnic_1.0.

I want to stress this point and tell you why: since no one is allowed to make changes in my EA's code, I want my code versions not to be mixed up with versions of other forum users. For example, a user named Ivan wants to change my code. He makes changes, but calls his file Binarnic_Ivan_1.1. With this approach, it becomes clear that he took my file Binarnic_1.0, made changes to it and the result is the next version of the file - " Binarnic_Ivan_1.1".

I think everyone would agree with these simple rules, for they are reasonable.

---

That said, forum trolls swooped in and ruined a thread, not the first ...

And do not drag me in here, the topic is not mine and I have not offered it on the system