Writing an effective advisor - page 22

Vladimir Baskakov #:
Similar question, what are you, a trader, coder, expert? Do you have a name?

participant here.

and a referendum is better not to be held, you're out of line.

Summing up.

ATTENTION MODERATORS!!! In the video below I touched the nuances of one of the brokerage companies. Please do not delete the video. For my story is made emphasis on nothing documented nuances of this broker, ignorance of which may leave the Crimean trader without money. This is just my desire to get people out of trouble.

Files:

Vitaly Murlenko #:

Summing up.

ATTENTION MODERATORS!!! In the video below I touched the nuances of one of the brokerage companies. Please do not delete the video. For my story is made emphasis on nothing documented nuances of this broker, ignorance of which may leave the Crimean trader without money. This is just my desire to get people out of trouble.

so much water... if anyone is interested, click on the end of the video immediately

what does the title mean without money, they said to withdraw it

why did you get such people

I wish you all negativists from the bottom of my heart: Walrus Kolya to your drinking companions!

get out of it yourself.

Vitaly Murlenko #:

I wish you all who are negative from the bottom of my heart: Walrus Kolya to your drinking companions!

Why are you so nervous?

The dogs bark, the caravan moves. As soon as you show the Grail, all the negatives will have a change of heart. Mind your own business. I told you above - such branches makes sense to start when you're ready to do everything yourself, and when it all needs to you personally. Then, yes, from time to time helpers will appear. And hysterics - they will lead to nothing, those who were willing to help - will shrug and go away. You will be left with nothing but negativists.

Watched the video, very interesting and informative nonsense

Vitaly Murlenko #:

Summing up.

I created strategy 3 where the orders are opened only if the price moves in the trend direction and each subsequent order follows the previous ones.
I added automatic trend line construction with direction control and error handling to this strategy. I added maximum number of open orders to this strategy.
I fixed some compiler warnings. I did not change the rest of code and EA logic.

P.S. The attached file has been modified.
Files:

Lilita Bogachkova #:

I created strategy 3, where orders are opened only if the price moves in the trend direction and each subsequent order follows the previous ones.
I added automatic trendline construction with direction control and error handling to this strategy. I added maximum number of open orders to this strategy.
I corrected some compiler warnings. I did not change the rest of the code and the EA logic.

Where can I read about this strategy?

spiderman8811 #:
Where can I read about this strategy?

The principle is based on the fact that orders are only opened if the trend continues in the original direction. The aim is to prevent too many open orders, especially at the same price. The strategy is not for me, I just offer a concrete solution.