Advisors that work - page 23

Vladimir Baskakov #:
A simple lock and advisor will work practically forever. So?

"...in which case advisers will work at a profit for a VERY LONG time...".

You have to read carefully.

khorosh #:

"...in which case advisers will work at a profit for a VERY LONG time...".

You have to read carefully.

I like VERY SMART Colleagues who cling not to the meaning... Well, that's their problem - keep reading...

Serqey Nikitin #:
I like VERY SMART Colleagues who cling not to the point... Well, that's their problem - keep going...
So you're always going around and around. Say it straight, you have to do this and that. Are you a man or what?

Vladimir Baskakov #:
So you're always beating around the bush. You've got to be straightforward, you've got to do this and that. Are you a man or what?

"Are you a man or what"... I'm afraid to ask you the same thing - judging by your avatar...

Serqey Nikitin #:

It has long been known that in order to make a STABILIZED profit, you need to incorporate a pattern in your strategy...

In your case, the pattern does not appear... There is a WANTING to switch from one EA to another, but there is no obvious connection, only guessing and the Yoke method...

If you do not determine the pattern, then all this work for many years - just a zilch...

About the pattern is right. It doesn't work any other way.

Renat Akhtyamov #:
That's right about the pattern. There's no other way around it.

Some people get it right. They randomly place orders in different directions and wait. There are players like bees in a hive.

Uladzimir Izerski #:

Some people get it right. They randomly place orders in different directions and wait. There are players like bees in a hive.

This method is not excluded, purely to play amusement, adrenaline to get a good start. Forward as it were, such an introduction ;)

Vladimir Baskakov #:
You're allowed more than that, just as an agent supplier, I mean you need your iron and that's it.
You've already been told by the moderator: enough about the league.

I don't supply agents. I've been saying that for a long time. But I'm not playing the clown, and I'm not clowning around.

Georgiy Merts #:

I don't supply agents. I've been saying that for a long time. But I don't pretend to be a clown, and I'm not clowning around.

Take a nap

Serqey Nikitin #:

It has long been known that in order to make a STABILIZED profit, you need to incorporate a pattern in your strategy...

In your case, the pattern does not appear... There is a WANT to switch from one EA to another, but there is no obvious connection, only guessing and the method of trying...

If you do not decide on a pattern, all this years of work is a rubbish...

You think you can use "guessing and guesstimate method" to trade for eight years without losing money?

That's what makes me think that it's the switching of simple (and therefore most stable experts) that can enable you to be in profit all the time.