Advisors that work - page 7

Georgiy Merts #:

Very funny.

What do you mean "refine"? All we have is history. Here, you run it on history - everything's fine. But you bet on the real - and it started to lose again. Or even more tricky - at first it seems to have gone up, and then it has lost not only what it earned, but also a lot "on top". И ? We have to work on it again. Do I understand correctly? We will not get back what we have lost.

In my case this selection is done with already working on demo systems. In your case - the selection is done based on test strategy parameters. But the question itself remains.

no, i am not testing

I just observe and if something is wrong I correct it.

Renat Akhtyamov #:

No, I'm not testing.

I'm just observing and if something's wrong, I'll fix it.

Well, then, of those systems that you have working on demo. The question remains - how to be at least somewhat confident in the stability of your TS?

Volodymyr Zubov opening positions or orders, placing stops and takeaways, closing on condition, working without errors and not spamming the server or loading the system, but profit for each EA is a seasonal factor.

Well, of course it is profitable:)) I can write a working one myself

Даниил Минин #:

Look for an EA that is monitored.

where to look for one with more than 4 years of statistics.

Georgiy Merts #:

Well, then, of those systems you have working on demo. The question remains - how to be at least somewhat confident in the stability of your TS?

let's try again :)

I would like to ask you for an EA that can show a stable profit, with a real drawdown of no more than 15 percent.

If the traded instrument is stable, the volume should not increase as much as the traded object - it may take a while to get rid of the slippage.

Vladimir Baskakov #:
All strategies in Kodobaz are losing, what do the parameters have to do with it?

The parameters and the tool are very important, in the code you can prescribe a reversal for some obscure parameter and until you change exactly this value, the EA will fail.

The strategy: if you have a working strategy, and not an "I heard it" or "it's written there", give it to me, let's try to analyze it.

Evgeniy Ilin #:

Of course there are working, just need understanding, and such a selection takes time, I would be able to, but it needs in the first price range, in the second term in which to pick up need, well, and some kind of fee

price range : price is no idea, the question was asked to get acquainted with the concept of good.

(for me a good with statistics in 20 years, in the tester for 3 months, the drawdown is not more than 20 % profit) is tell me where to look monitor, in Market I find only trash optimized or what you can not check.

Timing : no limit.

reward : add to my collection of working dwarfs in the form of a good advisor :) , the floor is a great opportunity to diversify the portfolio.

Georgiy Merts #:

The question remains - how can you be at least somewhat confident in the stability of your TS?

the answer is simple as hell - normal testing, namely WFO

Georgiy Merts #:

Well, then, of those systems you have working on demo. The question remains - how to be at least somewhat confident in the stability of your TS?

Steadily leaking or steadily earning, what's not stable?
Let's say it's steadily leaking, let's take it, it's more interesting.
Observe and throw in versions - it's leaking because.... And a list.
Fixing the algorithm, solving the issues.
You, for example, are just optimising. But to think - why was it good, became bad, how about that?

Here's a mystery to me - why would anyone sell a robot that actually makes money?

I can only find one option - by selling, he can earn more (faster) than the robot will. But then whoever buys is knowingly at a loss, and the robot isn't particularly good.