Advisors that work - page 2

darirunu1 #:

It's not interesting .Pams and all such have been studied .There is a lot of risk for the signalman. Read the conditions of pams and you will understand everything.

I did. What confuses you?

Borys Ivanov:

Hello.

I can't find an EA that really works, do they exist? when you check it and it fails, after the optimization date. I cannot find an EA that really works.

I don't know if it works or not. Under the working can be understood: opens positions or orders, puts stops and takeaways, closes on condition, works without errors and does not spam the server and the system is not loaded, and the profit for each EA is a seasonal factor.

Borys Ivanov:

Hello.

I can't find an EA that really works, do they exist? when you check it and it fails, after the optimization date. Help me find an EA that really works.

THE ONES THAT REALLY WORK ARE IN THIS THREAD. And more to come from the stock market real to msc
учитесь зарабатывать селяне [Эпизод 2] !
учитесь зарабатывать селяне [Эпизод 2] !
  • www.mql5.com
Прошу селянскую партию писать сюда, а то тормозит очень ваша старая веточка...

pribludilsa #:
I read it. What confuses you?

The investor can withdraw funds at any time, and this will already lead to a breach of the MM itself. Just imagine that an investor's funds are larger than yours and you have opened say 1 standard lot with 0K deposit, and he withdraws funds, which can result in a stop out. You should also ask whether you are a real person or a pseudo investor.

Borys Ivanov:

Hello.

I can't find an EA that really works, do they exist? when you check it and it fails, after the optimization date. Help me find an EA that really works.

If you are looking for an EA which is monitored, make sure the monitoring is good.

darirunu1 #:

The investor can withdraw funds at any time, and this will already lead to a breach of the MM itself. Just imagine that an investor's funds are larger than yours and you have opened say 1 standard lot with 0K deposit, and he withdraws funds, which can result in a stop out. You should also ask whether you are a real person or a pseudo investor.

I agree. But there are half-measures against this. How much % have you managed to earn and at what drawdown and use of leverage?

pribludilsa #:
I agree. But there are half-measures against it. How much % did you earn and at what drawdown and leverage?

The drawdown is 1.47%. On the account of the commission weighs 7 quid for a standard lot. as a result if to count the commission for profit profit on balance pouchilis 5shtuch on 10shtuch invested.

darirunu1 #:

The drawdown is 1.47%. On the account of the commission weighs 7 quid for a standard lot. as a result if to count the commission for profit profit on balance pouchilis 5shtuch on 10shtuch invested.

A very small drawdown, but the yield is small. No possibility to increase the risk? A 10% drawdown, I think, would suit a lot of people. Well, this is interesting. Do you have something like a grid or have you found a signal and opened a position with stop and take? How long can a position hang for?

IMHO, no one will post good earning EAs. Why? To breed competition or to let those who have not spent an ounce of effort on them earn money? Everyone cannot earn on the financial market at the same time. This is not about altruism. Either learn programming and make your own strategies or pay money to developers for your strategies.

Вадим Калашнков money to developers for your strategies.
It depends on how much you earn, you can get 3% a month for nothing. But what for.