The order, timing and potential of the trading process - page 3

transcendreamer #:

Rapid rise in potential?

I must be missing something about trading...

Still, it is clear: since PNB trading is undoubtedly efficient and profitable, the series of losses is guaranteed to be finite, which means it is about to be replaced by a series of staggering profits.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov #:

Unfortunately, there is no way I can understand the difference between trading different pairs so that I would give up trading some pairs in favour of others and work out single pairs when choosing pairs?

It doesn't matter which pair (or instrument as is customary).

The important thing is to develop a proper approach to the analysis of each instrument, so that it works in profit.

Each instrument is unique according to its characteristics (spread, commission, volatility, etc.).

You have everything lumped together without regard to these circumstances.

If each instrument works in the black, only then you will be on target and you can glorify your country.

At the current moment you have an overlap of random instrument results in the basket. The result is around zero with a clear tendency downwards.

The ratio of profitable trades: 23.5% and losing trades: 76.5% should tell you that the analysis of entries and exits for individual instruments is not correct enough.

vladavd #:

It's all clear, though: since PNB trading is undoubtedly efficient and profitable, the series of losses is guaranteed to be finite, which means it's about to be replaced by a series of staggering profits.

And here you are in vain ridiculing with Dreamer his brainchild, not bothering to show yourself what you are capable of, just like Baskakov).

Capable of showing your worth only in criticizing others?)) Go ahead and act. This forum will grow with new critics.

In individual instruments PNB shows good results. For the group one, it is not yet mature enough.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov #:

Yusuf, you make up terms and give them mysterious properties.

Here is an alternative theory: function P depends on R - sweep, S - convolution, and the most mysterious component Ksi which appears everywhere in our life. The most interesting thing is that this component of the system is universal in all the space visible to us, including incoming rays from distant ancient galaxies due to lensing. Not to mention the electron orbits of minerals. Nice graphs, too.

What a normal theory. It is also unsupported by anything.

Aleksei Stepanenko #:

Yusuf, you invent terms and give them mysterious properties.

Here is an alternative theory: function P depends on R - scattering S - convolution, and the most mysterious component Ksi which appears everywhere in our life. The most interesting thing is that this component of the system is universal, in all space visible to us, including incoming rays from distant ancient galaxies, due to lensing. Not to mention the electron orbits of minerals.

What a normal theory. It is also unsupported by anything.

You can add prana and chi energy to be sure

Vladimir Baskakov #:
You can add prana and chi energy to be sure

I first thought the plan should be added :)

Aleksei Stepanenko #:

I first thought the plan should be added :)

It's already been added.

Aleksei Stepanenko #:

Yusuf, you make up terms and give them mysterious properties.

Here is an alternative theory: function P depends on R - sweep, S - convolution, and the most mysterious component Ksi which appears everywhere in our life. The most interesting thing is that this component of the system is universal in all the space visible to us, including incoming rays from distant ancient galaxies due to lensing. Not to mention the electron orbits of minerals. Nice graphs, too.

What a normal theory. Also unsupported by anything.

Glad there is an alternative theory, can I get a link? Is it in the field of signal-to-image conversion and vice versa, like in TV, for example? If so, then, my knowledge is not enough to overpower them.

Vladimir Baskakov #:
It's already been added.

There it is, the mysterious NSP component!

Yousufkhodja Sultonov #:

Glad that, there is an alternative theory, can I get a link?

Here's the link. It's all the way it should be in scientific circles.

Aleksei Stepanenko #:

Here it is, the mysterious NSP component!

Here's the link. It's all the scientific stuff.

Is this a joke to you?