Is it a shame not to know how to make money in the forex market after 8 years of experience? - page 7

webgopnik:

It seems to me that such a person should be ashamed that they are not earning, because in 5-6 years people become highly skilled surgeons, programmers, engineers, etc. Spheres that require a lot of knowledge, thinking and working with their hands. Unlike forex/the stock market, where you just need to know how to press buoy/sell buttons, set up a terminal and know the basic functions of a computer, as well as know the maths and know how to count.

Embarrassing? That's an understatement. IT'S A SHAME!!!

To make money in Forex is simple. Very simple. Watch how I do it. Initial deposit $3, leverage=500. Lot = 0.01.

I wait for a good trend. Hour, two, sometimes all three. I need to gain 100 points within one day = 10 hours. .... On the third day, Lot=0.02 I double my deposit within a week.

In 10 weeks I have $3000 on my deposit.

zvezdocheet:

Ashamed? That's an understatement. IT'S A DISGRACE!!!

It's easy to make money in Forex. Very simple. Watch how I do it. Initial deposit $3, leverage=500. Lot = 0.01.

I wait for a good trend. Hour, two, sometimes all three. I need to gain 100 points within one day = 10 hours. .... On the third day, Lot=0.02 I double my deposit within a week.

In 10 weeks I have $3000 on my deposit.

Why didn't you say so before?

zvezdocheet:

Ashamed? That's an understatement. IT'S A DISGRACE!!!

It's easy to make money in Forex. Very simple. Watch how I do it. Initial deposit $3, leverage=500. Lot = 0.01.

Within 10 weeks I have $3,000 on my deposit.

I have to wait for a good trend, and then it's a matter of technique. I have to try it.

Vitali Kadel:

It's all about waiting for a good trend and then it's a matter of technique. You have to try it.

Exactly right. You have to gain 100 pips in a day. That's 5-6 trades in 10 hours. Like a fisherman waiting hours for a bite. You enter the market once every hour and a half on average.

zvezdocheet:
Exactly. You have to gain 100 points in a day. That's 5-6 trades in 10 hours. Like a fisherman waiting for a nibble for hours. You enter the market once every hour and a half on average.

It's the "need to gain" 100 pips that's stressful. And 10 hours of trading is overkill, especially after working 8 hours in a factory.

Vitali Kadel:

It's the "need to gain" 100 pips that's stressful. And 10 hours of trading is overkill, especially after working 8 hours in a factory.

Leave your factory, it's all in one place.

Vladimir Baskakov:
Quit your factory, it's all in one place.

I am going to leave the factory if I have the money to live one year without working in the factory.

Vitali Kadel:

In the factory I first drove a manual four-wheeled trolley. On the ground floor I put the load of 300 kg, walked 100 meters through the workshop to the lift, went to the third floor, unloaded it and back again.

Then I used a pneumatic bending machine to bend a part out of a two-metre-long tube. I asked the foreman what was the norm. He said if you bend a thousand, it'll be fine. On the first day, before lunchtime I bent 5 thousand pieces and ran out of tubes. The next ones came two days later. Then I found out it was 3,000 a shift. Then I got another job...

When I found out about Forex I quit. Oh, how I was persuaded...

Vitali Kadel:

I am going to leave the factory if I have the money to live one year without working in the factory.

I left my factory, even though I was not entitled to do so,

I've been sitting at the monitor on my conscience and on my fear,

But forex ain't that easy to beat, fellas,

♪ even though I've memorized all the technical analysis ♪

I can't beat forex, bros, even if I've memorized the technical analysis,

¶¶ If I sell, it's the other way around ¶¶

Whoever's been there before and whoever's coming after

Let them try it. I'd rather wait.

E38:

. As a result, the market would become efficient, in other words, it would cease to exist. .

Would have become random wandering, not ceased to exist.