Is it a shame not to know how to make money in the forex market after 8 years of experience? - page 8

Georgiy Merts:

I've been in forex since 2012, and I haven't withdrawn a penny so far. But I haven't lost any money either. So I have nothing to be ashamed of.

And for the lost time?

khorosh:

It is shameful to be idle or to spend time drunk or on drugs. And if a person tries to make money on forex, but fails, there is no need to be ashamed of it, as many pundits fail to do so either, because the task of making a steady profit on forex is very difficult.

Pfft, such bullshit for serious husbands to do?)

Сергей Матвеев:
And why trade if you haven't learned how to trade on the demo yet?
Then you're in the wrong crowd. I've seen somewhere, on forex with a profit of 7-10% of participants. You have to keep in mind a number of simple rules. Shall I tell you?

Сергей Матвеев:
And for wasted time?

Lost time is when you've done nothing.

khorosh:

It is shameful to be idle or to spend time drunk or on drugs. And if a person tries to earn on Forex, but he does not succeed, then he should not be ashamed of it, because many pundits do not succeed either, because the task of making a stable profit on Forex is very difficult.

If a person is trying to do something, investing money but there is no result - he should be ashamed of himself.

You should think it over before you undertake something. Test your capabilities for a maximum of 3 months.

Maximum drainage of 15 dollars for this time should be stopped.

And he should run away with shame somewhere else.

Vitaly Muzichenko Lost time is when you did nothing.

Right.

If a person has spent more than three months on Forex, has lost a lot of deposits - it is, in addition to lost time, also lost money, lost nerves, lost health...

webgopnik:

It seems to me that such a person should be ashamed that they are not earning, because in 5-6 years people become highly skilled surgeons, programmers, engineers, etc. Spheres that require a lot of knowledge, thinking and working with their hands. Unlike forex/exchange, where you just need to know how to press the buoy/seall button, configure the terminal and know the basic functions of a computer, as well as know the maths and know how to count.

Why do you need to know maths in Forex? You have to have a flexible mind. Otherwise, there are those who are like this: top up - drain -top up - drain - top up - drain - drain - .....

Vitalii Ananev:

Jesse Livermore didn't trade forex.

That's okay.

zvezdocheet:

If a person tries to do something, invests money but there is no result - he should be ashamed of himself.

You should think carefully before taking up anything. Test your capabilities for a maximum of 3 months.

A maximum of 15 dollars should stop being drained during this time.

And he should run away with shame somewhere else.

And the fact that a person studies first at school, at a shagah or at an institute. He invests a lot of money there. That's also a waste of time

and he has to run away from those places before he's even started studying?

Honestly, you have written nonsense.

Like Lenin said, "Learn, learn and learn again."

webgopnik:

It's not scary.

You cannot apply primitive strategies to the forex market which, although primitive, still work on the stock market.