Random wandering - page 22

ILYA_365 #:
Yeah, I guess if there is any method of making money from random rambling, those who have it deserve a Nobel Prize.

You can't make money on the random walk of a random number generator, but you can on the financial one, even though both change the random movements of each step.

The generator has no money, but the brokers do, and a lot of it).

Uladzimir Izerski #:

Here are the charts depicting the flip of a coin. Does the shape of the chart remind you of anything?

The financial tick chart, for example, has the same shape.

From this we can conclude that they have something in common.

Ifa financial graph obeys some laws, the random walk graph in the example of "a coin" will also obey this law.

Some "philosophers" here have reproached me for not understanding SB. I emphasize that SB before me was considered on the example of a coin, and I am following in this vein. As it is a simple accessible way to show SB, without incredibly large pitch deviations.

https://psyclinic-center.ru/biblioteka-kliniki/vvedenie-v-klinicheskuyu/otdelnye-vidy-gallyucinaciy

Отдельные виды галлюцинаций
  • psyclinic-center.ru
Приведем описание ряда галлюцинаций, выделенных по этиопатогенетическому принципу, т. е. по признакам, указывающим на причины и условия их развития, в меньшей степени — на психопатологические особенности. 1.Функциональные галлюцинации развиваются одновременно и в параллели с адекватным восприятием реальных объектов. Модальность мнимых образов...

It turns out there is someone to talk to. There are physicists-philosophers, and there are even psychologists. Too bad there are no traders. I'm going for a walk. E-mail me again, I'll give you a humorous answer.

Uladzimir Izerski #:

It turns out there is someone to talk to. There are physicists-philosophers, and there are even psychologists. Too bad there are no traders. I'm going for a walk. Write again, I'll answer with humour.

It's a pity that you have not left this forum, as you promised.

Vladimir Baskakov #:
Too bad you didn't leave this forum like you said you would, though, Vova.

I leave this forum a lot, only you don't notice it. You've already gone through three of them.

How am I going to leave you, you're stuck to me like chicken droppings. I can't unhook myself.

i would be afraid to buy silver now if i traded on this market. at the moment it looks like some ugly configuration of open interest i.e. and silver price. in theory the growth of i.e. should have confirmed the price growth. but i dont see it these days. i wonder if i can see the same two-dimensional approach in the coin flip chart)) if anything that can tell us if the cumulative amount will decrease or increase in the near future?

Files:

Technical dervish #:

i would be afraid to buy silver now if i traded on this market. at the moment it looks like some ugly configuration of open interest i.e. and silver price. in theory the growth of i.e. should have confirmed the price growth. but i dont see it these days. i wonder if i can see the same two-dimensional approach in the coin flip chart)) if anything that can tell us if the cumulative amount will decrease or increase in the near future?

atachfile called "silver and OI"...well i wrote that the layout of the site is still raw))

Uladzimir Izerski #:

I leave this forum a lot, only you don't notice it. You've already gone through three of them.

How can I leave you, you're stuck to me like chicken droppings. I can't unhook myself.

I guess they don't understand you

Vladimir Baskakov #:
They probably don't understand you.

You're 33 years old, you should know by now that this branch is not for you.)

Maybe you're not 33, but 6? And you're a child prodigy?

Uladzimir Izerski #:

You're 33 years old, you should know by now that this branch is not for you.)

Maybe you're not 33, but 6? And you're a child prodigy?

I mean, you've been threatening to show everyone something for years, then you get offended and don't show it. What's that?