Random wandering - page 8

ILYA_365:

I beg you, do not clutter up the topic, if your purpose was to say that "It is impossible to make money on the SB", then I heard you and you can not write anything here anymore.

And let you not litter the forum with crap about making money on SB.

There's already half of this rubbish on here. And half of the other half is other nonsense.

How much nonsense is enough?

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Let's not clutter up the forum with rubbish about making money on SB.

There's already half this rubbish on the forum. And half of the other half is other nonsense.

How much nonsense is enough?

If it's nonsense to you, then all the more reason for you to write anything here, respectfully.

ILYA_365:

If it's silly to you, then all the more reason for you to write anything here, respectfully.

And if you don't think it's silly, then you should go into reading mode for a very long time... and start learning the basics of mathematics.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

And if you don't think it's stupid, you should have gone into reading mode for a very long time... and start learning the basics of mathematics.

I want a constructive parsing of the information I've posted here. With reasoning and logic.

ILYA_365:

Please don't clutter up the thread, if your purpose was to say that "It's impossible to make money on the sub", then I heard you and you don't have to write anything else here.

It has already been explained to you why it is impossible to make money reliably on the true sb by any methods. You can only get a lucky break on some specific final implementation, where the system sort of works, but in reality it will be an illusion. The author of your last link left this forum after his system quite unexpectedly failed to start up on a random series provided by someone else.

vladavd:

It has already been explained to you why it is impossible to reliably make money from true sb by any method. You can only get lucky on some particular final implementation, where the system sort of works, but in reality it will be an illusion. The author of your last link left this forum after his system quite unexpectedly failed to start up on a random series provided by someone else.

What makes you think that the system didn't start and the author left the forum?

ILYA_365:

What makes you think the system didn't start and the author left the forum?

Watched it live, it was recently, look it up toohttps://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/366487

От теории к практике. Часть 2
От теории к практике. Часть 2
  • www.mql5.com
Да. Все-таки, ветке быть. Приглашаю в нее всех физиков, математиков, да и, вообще, заинтересованных лиц...

vladavd:

Watched it live, it was a while ago, check it outhttps://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/366487

Could you give me a link to the post where it happened?

ILYA_365:

Could you give me a link to the post where this happened?

From page 10, although he has deleted his last posts, but it's pretty clear from the correspondence.

ILYA_365:

Could you give me a link to the post where this happened?

Read the whole thread From theory to practice 10 times and you will know the truth