A topic for traders. - page 177

osmo1709 #:
And as far as the financial markets are concerned?

Same thing.

Electrical energy is transmitted through wires, so in forex, energy in the form of money is transmitted through wires. The law of conservation of energy must be respected and is 100% respected.

Uladzimir Izerski #:

Same thing.

Electrical energy is transmitted through wires, so in forex, energy in the form of money is transmitted through wires. The law of conservation of energy must be and is 100% obeyed.

If it is "100% obeyed", then why are you cutting a couple of measly pips per trade, and last month you were in the red?

Uladzimir Izerski #:

Same thing.

Electrical energy is transmitted through wires, so in forex, energy in the form of money is transmitted through wires. The law of conservation of energy must be and is 100% obeyed.

It's not just through wires. There is also electromagnetic induction.

Dmytryi Nazarchuk #:

If it's "100% respected", then why are you cutting a couple of measly pips per trade and last month was in the red at all?

The flies got in the way of taking the correct trade direction on the last day of the month).

The signal is not open for subscription, but purely for humour, at the request of respected forum members.

I cannot show all features, otherwise they may subscribe and then what should I do with the signal? I do not need it. But many people are demanding it. I am holding it and laughing. I am not breaking any rules. I do not break the rules and let them watch diligently when it fails. ))

Uladzimir Izerski #:

Flies got in the way of taking the right deal direction on the last day of the month).

The signal is not open for subscription, but purely for humour, at the request of respected forum members.

I cannot show all features, otherwise they may subscribe and then what should I do with the signal? I do not need it. But many people are demanding it. I am holding it and laughing. I am not breaking any rules. I do not break any rules and let them watch diligently when it fails. ))

Understandable - flies and generally can't show all the possibilities.

But more flies.

And that would be oh-ho-ho!

The degenerate ptushnik keeps making up fables about the laws of the market and nature 😏

And the flies have now got in his way 😃🙂😀

Happy with the level of intellectual decline...

Aleksandr Yakovlev #:

It's not just the wires. There is also electromagnetic induction.

So there is also paper money. You can keep warm))

There is no doubt that after a while the hairy braggart false prophet will bashfully delete his signal, explaining it as flies or a capitalist conspiracy or whatever... And will continue stultifyingly chanting mantras that the waves are working... 😁

Uladzimir Izerski #:

The flies got in the way ...

Are those the ones that are hand-whipped?

transcendreamer #:

The degenerate ptushnik keeps making up fables about the laws of the market and nature 😏

And the flies have now got in his way 😃🙂😀

Happy with the level of intellectual decline...

With your tongue all you do is sell fish at Perevoz, and you climb on the forum to rub it in the crotches of normal people's conversations.