A topic for traders. - page 242

transcendreamer #:

We want a bright good world without a lot of evil dysfunctional uneducated people...

More people does not mean better.

Well, that's what my example leads to. The more good, the less bad. The only thing is that you can't provide wealth for nothing - it leads to ruin and immoral behaviour in every stratum of society.

Hello Fascists! Are you planning a genocide? Well, well...

Imho, branch to demolish, a la kuriku, all spamming to eternal katsu on nails! ;-) due to lack of meaningfulness for programmers-traders and those who are just interested... ;-)

P.s. Since this spammer branch does not give peace of mind when entering the forum in the first place have to get into it and linger for 30 minutes ;-)

Roman Shiredchenko #:

Imho, branch to demolish, a la kuriku, all spamming to eternal katsu on nails! ;-) due to lack of meaningfulness for programmers-traders and those who are just interested... ;-)

P.s. Since this spammer branch does not give peace of mind when entering the forum in the first place have to get into it and linger for 30 minutes ;-)
Yes, read the first page

Roman Shiredchenko #:

P.s. Since this spammer branch does not give peace of mind when entering the forum in the first place, I have to get into it and linger for 30 minutes ;-)

Can't get past it. Wimp. Shoot him!

No, first you must banish him from town with all its amenities (iPhone, Internet, etc.), taking away his certificate of higher education and then shoot him!

And if you do not have a college degree, make him get one and then take it away, banish him and shoot him!

:-Р

Roman Shiredchenko #:

P.s. Since this spammer branch does not give peace of mind when entering the forum in the first place, I have to get into it and linger for 30 minutes ;-)

eternal tsih (Katz is a surname)

And in general, there are 3 good reasons for being banned: direct, indirect compromise of MQ, conflict with the interests of the moderators, and direct insults. so far, no one has violated

Maxim Kuznetsov #:

eternal tsih (Katz is a surname)

We had a maths teacher, Georgi Katz, I don't remember his patronymic. Before every launch in '57-... They yanked him to Moscow, where they "hand-counted" what was going to fly.

transcendreamer #:

Start with yourself! 😆 You're no use anyway.

That's just for the time being.

Алексей Тарабанов #:

That's just for the time being.

I agree with him for the first time