A topic for traders. - page 209

secret #:
A.G. is a theorist, with all due respect.

Well, only theory can be meaningfully discussed in an open forum - that's what the forum is for. Comrades with their tepid stories about their "practice" can only be mildly amusing (or very annoying) here. A meaningful discussion of practice is only possible with practical communication - trader to investor, for example.

secret #:
Dreamer, your way out)

No, this is where the Doctor is needed)

Dmytryi Nazarchuk #:

Thank you.

By the way, that was a great thread. You know, the one where you couldn't believe you'd solved the great mystery of the market. Didn't last long, and neither did the signal...

I don't deny it. There was such a theme and I believed in it.

Uladzimir Izerski #:

Drimmer in front on a white horse...

Why the sudden Drimmer? 😃

By the way, you said you don't read my posts, why are you addressing me then? 😉

But it's not actually about the Dreamer, it's about you - why does everyone here openly laugh at you? - Because you make yourself look like a buffoon and a jester, desperately clowning around, running away from audience questions in shameful agony, coming back with more clowning in a futile attempt to gain fame.

Alexander_K #:

I gave you examples.

A.G. works with a dynamic window on a channel breakout. Has had a profit every year for 20 years.

I work with a dynamic window to return to the average. In the past year I've made $24 from $160. It's nothing, of course. But, it's the principle that matters to me.

N. Skrigan worked on several TFs and earned nothing, and, moreover, pissed away investors' money. This is a widely known story and in the past he would certainly have been undercut like Alyosha...

But he has a very strong theory, somewhat similar to yours, investors believe in him and wait for a miracle. Man does not live by money alone - he believes in miracles no less than he believes in cash...

I understand the meaning of this approach, I even tried to create a TS on this principle. However, there are more successful solutions. But I am not going far away from this approach either. I can say it is useful for a deeper understanding of the process.

Dmytryi Nazarchuk #:

Yeah, but it's not like I'm running around talking about learning the great secret of the market and the elite

You're already seeing enemies. Close your windows tightly. I'm beginning to worry about your fate.)

Drimmer is like a vampire 😈 of course satisfied, because Izersky is the perfect victim - and he can be tortured endlessly...how much more energy of suffering and pain can be sucked out of him...

I can see with my ethereal vision the false prophet gritting his teeth in helpless rage, pawing at his keyboard and trying to play the psychological trump card, but getting screwed every time... Now he's decided to pretend to ignore Drimmer, ahaha, as if that would make any difference.

At the same time, I serve to restore the triumph of the cosmic Logos, truth and justice 😋 for any false prophet must be punished on merit 😉

And in ancient times, false prophets were generally stoned.

Aleksey Nikolayev #:

Well, in an open forum you can only have a meaningful discussion...

A meaningful discussion of practice is only possible with practical communication - trader to investor, for example.

The practical application of the investor is to get him as a hamster. It's no secret for a respected forum member like you).

transcendreamer #:
Drimmer is like a vampire 😈 of course satisfied, because Izersky is the perfect victim - and he can be tortured endlessly...how much more energy of suffering and pain can be sucked out of him...

I can see with my ethereal vision the false prophet gritting his teeth in helpless rage, pawing at his keyboard and trying to play the psychological trump card, but getting screwed every time... Now he's decided to pretend to ignore Drimmer, ahaha, as if that would make any difference.

At the same time, I serve to restore the triumph of the cosmic Logos, truth and justice 😋 for any false prophet must be punished on merit 😉

And in ancient times false prophets in general were stoned.

Also from antiquity there is a saying.

"He who is without sin, let him be the first to throw a stone at me."

That's funny. You all are such angels. That's hilarious.))

Aleksandr Yakovlev #:

Also from antiquity there is a saying.

"Let he who is without sin cast the first stone at me."

That's funny. You're all such angels. That's hilarious.)

Having as much fun as we can, yeah...

transcendreamer #:

By the way "private chat" doesn't work 😁😂🤣

Actually the chat room is working.