A topic for traders. - page 185

transcendreamer #:

Well... as predicted... the signal-monitors disappeared for some unknown reason... how come... Why... 🤨🤔😏

It's just that the number of waveguide signals is the one thing that strictly conforms to the wave laws he made up.

You don't have to express your joy at closing my signals. I don't need them and I don't need communication on this forum.

The signals have not been drained. I deleted them as they are not needed.

Goodbye, friends and foes!

It will be easier for you to live without me).

Uladzimir Izerski #:

You don't have to express your joy at closing my signals. I don't need them and I don't need communication on this forum.

The signals have not been drained. I deleted them as they are not needed.

Goodbye, friends and foes!

It will be easier for you to live without me).

It's a pity the wrong people are leaving us

The signals have not been merged! I repeat: not merged! Firmly and clearly. 😄😁😂

And the fact that before the disappearance of the signals there was a scatter and the equity was off-balance - it has nothing to do with the disappearance of the signals. The waves are working!

---------------

Of course, after such a public shaming, the false prophet cannot continue his preaching in waves that is why he runs away.

Thus, the second part of the prediction is also automatically fulfilled:

transcendreamer 2021.12.05 22:28

This gentleman's hysteria will last forever, and in a week it will be the same, then he will quietly delete his monitor, and then he will even get kicked off the forum... But the community will only benefit because baseless bragging does no one any good.

But seriously, this topic could be an instructive anti-example for someone.

transcendreamer #:

The signals have not been merged! I repeat: not merged! Firmly and clearly. 😄😁😂

And the fact that before the disappearance of the signals there was a scatter and the equity was off-balance - it has nothing to do with the disappearance of the signals. The waves are working!

---------------

Of course, after such a public disgrace the false prophet cannot continue his preaching in waves that is why he runs away.

Thus, the second part of the prediction is also automatically fulfilled:

But seriously, this topic could be an instructive anti-example for someone.

Well, at least he's kind.

Vladimir Baskakov #:
Well, at least he's kind.

More like naive.

Prophet Joker has been leading people around the desert with his dough much longer and more interesting. 😉

So as not to irritate the likes oftranscendreamer and the like, I'm leaving the open forum for the grouphttps://www.mql5.com/ru/messages/04B541B77EF9D701

If you're interested, come discuss your questions in the group. There will be no more of my posts here.

Amen.

I am totally content and peaceful as a vampire 😈

The obscurantism and pseudoscience are defeated and banished, balance is restored, prophecies are fulfilled, the universal Aletheia and the cosmic Logos triumph in the glow of truth.

Chronicler's note: ... It should be noted that there are more successful wave prophets in secret sects, for example one of the prophets, an avid emigrant, macbook enthusiast and lover of hot drinks, was even able to get funding on the famous D investment platform, but essentially his trading is nothing but a temporarily successful random, in other words, a lucky stretch, which sometimes happens to beginners or laymen, and this conclusion could be drawn from the ratio of average return to return spread, which is the most important performance indicator, and one could only sympathise with his investors on such swings, the essence of the teaching of that prophet was, in short, that 1 and 2 are always followed by 3 - that's the news! - which was presented as the highest and most dazzling truth, but it was unclear why the prophet would delete one monitor after another, and how he himself claimed that the accounts were not in any way drained, and that was just a misinterpretation by the detractors, yeah, but it was amusing to observe how once someone cursed the prophet and his accounts in the appropriate lunar phase, and then in the following days the monitoring showed a significant loss, and trading was stopped, the credibility of this story does not allow for a moment to doubt its authenticity, as confirmed by the statements of confidants from the same sect, However later that prophet changed his tactics and strategy, formally rejected the 1-2-3 doctrine, which as it turned out he had copied from paid lectures of some Brazilian Hindu, who did not deny himself in pathos and wasteful testimonies about the wave laws allegedly describing all markets, and even beyond, the prophet was able to reach a successful area where formally high Sharpe and profit-factor values were achieved, but for the relevant year the returns did not exceed corporate bond yields, but bonds carry a much lower level of risk, so was it worth exerting yourself at all? - asks the archivist of that glorious sect - it is incongruous to think of such an unfortunate situation, where respectable investors would rather invest in an unknown manager with undefined and clearly greater risk than in a more or less stable bond with comparable yields, However, this story is doubly instructive, not only does it teach you to check whether success is random over a period of time, it also shows the amazing stoicism of the prophet who humbly accepted the blows of randomness on his deposit, But he persisted in trading "according to the system", but some questions arose, such as why the arrows in the prophet's forecasts were stably pointing to zero, and as the prophet explained it was only because the time factor is undefined, so it is unknown when the price will reach this level, so the educated public exposed the prophet to blasphemy and ridicule, because even a junior high school student understands that if you draw any target on the chart and wait long enough, sooner or later the target will be reached, On the other hand, if you always make a bet on the "right" ratio of target and risk everywhere and in any market, you can gather stops on a flat area and unwittingly drain it, simply put, the system and the way of thinking was very far from what is called a systematic approach, in addition to this prophet was contemptuous of the holy queen of science, mathematics and even the fundamentals were dismissed lightly (for which he was punished by a severe market existentialism), and he preached that there was no difference in which market to apply the "strategy", which of course was wrong, because every businessman or bourgeois already understood the differences in the volatility structure of the foreign exchange, Otherwise it will inevitably turn into a gambling game, and this is one more trait that allows to detect a false prophet: in addition to the glorification in the speeches andIn addition to the glorious talk, he will assert that all markets and instruments are subject to the same law, and that it takes a crystal-clear knowledge of the same law to succeed, a myth that is inexorably recurring in various forms, and distinctly contradicts any statistics, because knowledgeable practitioners understand very well that only statistics can verify the truth of the pattern/setup/law, otherwise there is no point in wasting time on unreliable fables, but the prophet will try his best to evade verification, Citing the most different factors, and if the prediction didn't come true, the prophet used to say, "it was only analysis, but strategy is needed too", thus it is easy to see, that often (false) prophets use the same methods, tricks to deceive themselves and their followers, defending from hard truth in the wilds of subjective fictions, and even after total fiasco (false) prophet usually switches to moralizing to leave grateful memory about himself in the hearts of sectarians...