A topic for traders. - page 145

Uladzimir Izerski #:

Well, put some more sand in it.) You don't have to be shy. I don't have a suit. And you're a capitalist-progressor and a humanitarian. Oooooh. More sand.)

You should be embarrassed because you lie to people about the laws of waves, not me... you should have called the topic "fabulous bragging without proof" - then there would have been no questions.

transcendreamer #:

You should be embarrassed because you lie to people about wave laws, not me... you should have called the topic "fabulous bragging without proof" - then there would have been no questions.

Not enough sand. You need more. Come on, you cultured little shit. Put some more in there. I really like the way your bile eats away at you.)

Uladzimir Izerski #:

Didn't take enough sand. I need more. Come on, you cultured little man. Put some more in there. I like the way your bile eats at you.)

Look at the pound, where's it going?

Uladzimir Izerski #:

Didn't take enough sand. I need more. Come on, you cultured little man. Put some more in there. I love the way your bile eats away at you.)

Of course, cultured and well-liked, unlike you, liar and braggart....

And all adequate people understand that if there is no coherent methodology, no reliable monitoring, and there is only shouting "I know the laws of waves and the universe, but I won't tell anyone anything, otherwise the market will collapse" then we are dealing with 99.9999999999% typical whistleblower.

I basically don't care, it's you who has to justify yourself to the public, who you have no respect for if you do that.

Vladimir Baskakov #:
Look at the pound, where will it go?

You can't.

The capitalist scolds me for cheating everyone.

Wo... And immediately leaked, as you'd expect 😉

transcendreamer #:

Of course, cultured and all-loving, unlike you, the braggart liar....

And all adequate people understand that if there is no coherent methodology or reliable monitoring, and there is only shouting "I know the laws of waves and the universe, but I won't tell anyone anything, otherwise the market will collapse" then we are dealing with 99.9999999999% typical whistleblower.

I basically don't care, it's you who has to justify yourself to the public, who you have no respect for if you do that.

I'll give it to you on a plate with relish.))

You should have spat less.

And pisses you off for not understanding the issue, but you really want to. And you've been following me for a long time. You're provoking me. Kukush from me. Back off.

Because of you, I can't explain such subtleties to normal people.

Uladzimir Izerski #:

[cheap kindergarten level excuses]

Funny 😏 Drimmer is now to blame for Izersky the liar who can't get the fairy tale laws of the market to people... 😃 do you yourself realise how pathetic and contrived this looks?

Alright, that's it with you, keep on degrading, nothing changes... I'm off...

transcendreamer #:

Funny 😏 Drimmer is now to blame for the liar Isersky not being able to get the fairy tale laws of the market to the people... 😃 do you realise how pathetic and contrived this looks yourself?

Alright, that's it with you, keep on degrading, nothing changes... I'm off...

With the tablecloth))

What can a humanitarian understand about markets? ))))

Uladzimir Izerski #:

Tablecloth ))

What can a humanitarian understand about markets? ))))

More than a vocational student with no higher education and no experience in the industry 😉

Bye-bye!