A topic for traders. - page 96

Aleksandr Yakovlev #:

I know how to translate roubles into dollars. That wasn't the question.

It makes prices easier to navigate! Prices all over the world are in dollars!

Aleksandr Yakovlev #:
Is 55,000 a good salary?
Where are you from? Or are you stupid?

osmo1709 #:
Where are you from? Or are you stupid?
For me, 30,000 is enough.

osmo1709 #:
Where do you come from? Or are you stupid?

Why so much anger in the question?

I live in Russia. I earn 55,000 roubles. That's not enough for me and my family. Not at all.

At work, I meet with other workers from third-party organisations who have a salary of 20-22t.r.

I understand that they have a small salary. They believe that I have a great salary.

But in my opinion, my salary is also small, because this money is not enough even to

a nutritious meal.

Aleksandr Yakovlev #:

I live in Russia. I earn 55,000 roubles. That's not enough for me and my family. Not at all.

At work, I meet with other workers from third-party organisations who have a salary of 20-22t.r.

I understand that they have a small salary. They believe that I have a lot.

But in my opinion, my salary is also small, because this money is not enough even to

a nutritious meal.

If you spend a lot on a forum, there might not be enough for food. But this should be enough.

Uladzimir Izerski #:

If you spend a lot on the forum, there may not be enough for food. But it should be enough.

Well, that's the thing, there's not enough. There's four people in the family. Husband, wife, daughter (13 years old), son (3 years old).

Mortgage, 12,000 rubles.

Rent 7t.r (+-approximately)

Gasoline 3-4

School + Art School (the daughter)

Kindergarten

Clothes for children

And so on and so on...................................................................................................

In short, not enough at all.

Don't think I'm not complaining I'm just angry that in our country a working man is a poor man.

Aleksandr Yakovlev #:

So that's the point, there isn't enough. There are four people in the family. Husband, wife, daughter (13 years old), son (3 years old).

Mortgage - 12,000 rubles.

Gasoline 3-4

Kindergarten

Clothes for children

And so on and so on...................................................................................................

Don't think I'm not complaining I'm just angry that in our country a working man is a poor man.

Don't work then, it won't hurt so much

Aleksandr Yakovlev #:

So that's the point, there isn't enough. There are four people in the family. Husband, wife, daughter (13 years old), son (3 years old).

Mortgage - 12,000 rubles.

Gasoline 3-4

Kindergarten

Clothes for children

Yeah, not really. Not enough for cognac.

Looked at the prices in Russia. There's a huge spread across the cities.

Aleksandr Yakovlev #:

I understand that they have a small salary. They believe that I have a great salary.

a nutritious meal.

All over the world the working class doesn't have enough!

This is the essence of capitalism.

According to the ideology of capitalism, the worker should not have enough to live on, because the worker should be dependent on the job.